1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Beer Hall

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by 2metraninja, Sep 9, 2012.

1. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

:) Yes, more than one.

2. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

What do you mean by "in relations?"

3. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

Sommers, please remember that making bets on my behalf was not included :p

4. 2metraninja

In relations means they are friends and more. That they are planning things and having deals. Something like us, CP and Poly.

5. Sommerswerd

To me this is obvious, they already cooperate to destroy Cf.de so for that I accept and you already owe me 5 beers:p unless you meant something else?:confused:

And @ Maga- Of course I know that I cant make bets with your beers ;)

6. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

@ Sommers - I know, just wanted to make it 200% sure 2metra will not loose too many beers :rotfl:

7. 2metraninja

It is my mistake. I wrote "WPC", where we were talking in the Uciv thread and I meant Uciv.

8. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

BTW, have we noticed that zioun, UCiv turnplayer, has even higher ladder ranking than OT4E? Currently 5th place at CP website.

Perhaps this is why RB advised us to attack them :lol:

9. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

Anybody wants to bet a beer that RB would give us a NAP without any additional conditions, if we would only asked? Perhaps not much longer, depending on how CivFr war goes, but I was leaning towards their offer was genuine.

10. Sommerswerd

I don't want a NAP with RB and I think even asking them about it would be a huge tactical blunder... So obviously I can't take the bet, because I'm not willing to test it.

11. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

I meant to test it by reading their forums once the game is finished, I see that sadly everybody agrees that "RB must die". Still not taking the bet? ;)

12. Sommerswerd

Oh... In that case, I raise the bet to a case of 24 beers. After the game we can check and I will give you address to ship the case to.

No way they would give us a NAP at this point. But again, I am NOT willing to ask them for it now, because they will just use that to break our alliance, but I will definitely take the bet on a "check after the game is over" basis.

13. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

Hmm, 24 beers you say - it will take me long time to drink them all ;) Fortunately, I do have some beer-drinking friends :D

OK, so the bet is that Scooter never sincerely offered us a NAP extension? In that case, start that "Maga's beer" saving account :lol:

14. Sommerswerd

No, the bet is that as of today, RB is no longer inclined to extend the NAP with us.

But again, I am not willing to put this theory to the test literally, as I am sure that even asking about a NAP extension with RB will be potentially harmful to our diplo with other teams.

15. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

OK, "as of today" a bit too murky for me ;) What about "as of last Scooter chat with Yossa"? And let us make it just one cider case - I am not a big drinker and prefer cider to beer - and will save you some shipping costs to bet on just one case ;) What would you say - do we have a bet? Verifying only "post mortem" ;)

BTW, you are in the same time zone - so perhaps I can just visit to help save the environment and such ;) I travel a lot anyway.

16. Sommerswerd

Murky? What is murky about June 26th, 2013? Seems pretty precise to me.:)

And I am in EST time Zone. I forget what that is GMT... Maybe GMT -3?

17. 2metraninja

Beware girl, you will lose this one. RB will jump from joy if we give them NAP in my opinion.

18. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

My dear boy, I am not making a bet whether RB will jump from joy - I am making a bet that they would agree to give us a NAP. And if you think they would jump from joy at such an offer, it kinda looks like you are with me, too? :D

19. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

How can I participate in the thread since I am a teetotaller?

20. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

Yeah, I also think that it would be more inclusive with non-alcoholic bets, too :) What about - winner's choice? Of course not a non-restricted winners choice - I am not that brave :p - but I also think "beers" should be only used as a loose indicators of value and our certainty. Otherwise most insightful team members may develop a drinking problem - or a storage problem :lol: