Great Beer Hall

I just noticed right now that 2metra has 4,898 posts and I have 4,975 as of right now (4,976 when I post this :p). When 2metra first joined team AMAZON he had like 100 posts and I had around 3,000 :lol:

Anyone care to bet which of us breaks the 5,000 mark first?:D

I had something like 4,200 posts when I made that joking post. Turns out I was closer than I thought: the admins turned on postcount for IOT, a forum I used to frequent. I only they had done that in July, I might have been able to beat both of you to 5,000! :crazyeye:

Man, you scared the $hit out of me. I ran to see if there are any screenshots Cal posted to show how our armies are utterly destroyed and wiped our of Greece!!! Only to find he is complaining that he lost 66 units while we only lost 43 on our attack. Mind you, we had awful luck in this attack, it could have been easily 76 vs 33 units if we got lucky on only 10 more battles, almost all of them 65-75% range.

Wasnt your bet that we will get destroyed? Or simply that Cal will attack us with whatever he have available? I honestly dont remember what was the exact term of the bet.

That we will get destroyed utterly was only my worst fears, but the bet was whether or not Cal would hit us with all available units to try to kill as many of our stack as possible.

You bet that he would never dare do such a thing given our large numbers, which he could never completely destroy. I said his pride and ego would not allow him to let us retreat without attacking with everthing he had.

The bet was two beers ;)

I think you misunderstood what Cal wrote about. He was announcing the outcome of the battle which took place last turn, where we attacked him.

I will have to check screenshots of our chat to see if I indeed was doubting he will hit us :) I knew he will hit us, but I was also suspecting he cant simply kill our units as pesky flies.

Still, I am OK with the bet :)

Soooo, (you should see my smiling face) Sommers, I think you owe me 2 beers ;)

Cal only threw at us all his bombers and then only 3 artilleries, but seeing our big group of MGs are almost intact he simply stopped and garrisoned the city with his ~10 infantries and 2-3 tanks.

So no, he did not threw all that he had at us and we lost not a single units there :)

:) It is hard to tell, must have been tight race. I did not kept attention too.

But there might be some good news:D, but I will post on WPC as that is war strategy and has nothing to do with beer betting.;)

No, you should post more of your ACtA strategy discussion here.;)

No, you should post more of your ACtA strategy discussion here.;)
Well its just as public over there as it is here, in fact its arguably more hidden over here :p

I guess the point is, everyone is on-their-honour not to read the other teams strategies... there isn't any magic that makes it any different over here ;)

I personally totally forgot we have a player from the opposing coalition in ACTA who is our teammate here and can read what we write :)

I bet one ale that if we manage to destroy team RB during this 3 way dog pile so that the game is still far from over, we'll get at least one refugee from RB to join our team, as long as we politely ask to join us / remind them that we have open doors. Care to take the bet? :) Oh and no intentionally sabotaging relationships with RB guys, please ;)

About the bet, I take it. 1 ale it is. And no, I wont sabotage intentionally relations with RB :) (as if there is more room to do so :D )

I will also take that bet. No one on RB will join CFC after they are defeated.

Sommers, I confirm that we also have a bet, though initially I only intended to bet a single ale. But for everyone else, two ales is the most I'm willing to risk on a single bet. :)

Just to be perfectly clear that we all have same understanding of the bet: My claim is that at least one player who has been in team RB roster during ISDG will join us, if team RB will be destroyed during 3-way-dogpile-RB-war, given that the war doesn't drag on so long that the game is so close to the end that joining another team is just not sensible. We can agree on a turn or other "close to end" condition if you guys feel like making the latter condition more specific. :) If RB is not destroyed during this war, or they will be destroyed near to the end of the game nobody wins the bet and we all will go home with our throats dry. Do you guys agree that this is what the bet is about?
With team RB finished and at least RB members Scooter and WilliamLP joining our team, I belive this bet is settled with 2metra and Sommers both owing me an ale. It's nice to see that I was correct in at least not the all RB members sharing a universal animosity towards CFC :)

Top Bottom