Great Generals?

BobTheBull

Warlord
I haven't figured out GG's in this game yet. There is precious little actual information about exactly what they do and how best to use them. Is a Great Commander the same as a Warlord? What are the benefits of attaching a GG to a unit to make him a GC/Warlord (if that's correct)?

Right now I have two in the field, the first is attached to a unit and the other is not. I don't seem to see a lot of effect from them, but maybe I'm not using them right.

How bout some of you more experienced ROM2 warmongers share your strategies and experiences using GG's?

All GG - to the city, specialized for war units. But sometimes you can get not exactly GG, but warlords - they can be used only to add to the unit. You can build this warlords in limited amount too (they are usefull).

a great commander can become very powerful buffer, but they need to level up,, at first when you get one they do nothing but they gain experience as units die around them from (i think from 2 squares away) and they buff i think from 1 square around them.. but has they get high enough in levels they can give up 25% bonus strength, bonus healing, extra first attacks, able to retreat, unites start to level faster and help stop cities from revolting

does take some time to level one up specially if your not involved in a big war

Top Bottom