great modmod, a few questions tho! (svarts WotL+CoE)

Abremms

Prince
hey, played my first Wildmana game yesterday after reading about the Cult of Esus changes. for the most part, i like them. I just had a few questions and maybe this is all due to the fact that i was playing svarts with WotL and CoE, but i couldn;t find any doccumentation on it, so it may be a bug. or i might be blind.

while i was cranking out assassins, in the late-mid game, i noticed about 25% of them started with HN. is that supposed to happen? can i turn it off? its just a little annoying when trying to select a stack of assassins, having to declare nationality on a quarter of them, or mask the others. its not huge deal, but would enhance the quality of life if they all started with the same state.

also, nearly every assassin i made started out with really random promotions, from mobility to green warden to mutated and lots more. they were all positive, so i can't complain too much i just wish i knew WHY it was happening.

PS. is there a mod for wildmana (a modmodmod?) that adds in the fort commander mechanics used in orbis and RifE? thats one thing that i really missed.

PPS, i like some aspects of the BUG interface, but there are others that i REALLY do not like. i really miss the popup messages, its too easy to miss important events. than that be re-enabled somehow?

Your units can gain Green warden if they are built in a city near forests, Cliff Walker if they are built in a city near hills, and Amphibious if they are built in a coastal city. The idea is that they grew up in that particular environment so they are a bit more used to fighting in it than someone who didn't. :)

Did you have Chaos mana? I forget what the Svarts start with. Chaos mana gives a small % chance for your units to begin mutated.

That's all I can answer - I'll let someone else tackle your other questions.

ah, thank you very much, that makes a lot of sense actually. i did have a chaos mana, so that explains that. thank you.

PPS, i like some aspects of the BUG interface, but there are others that i REALLY do not like. i really miss the popup messages, its too easy to miss important events. than that be re-enabled somehow?

Abremms,

did you try customizing the BUG interface? Ctrl-Alt-O
there is one full tab for alerts that you can manipulate
as well as lots of other goodies

I don't know of any popups in FFH that are disabled in Wildmana.

If you have Esus in one of your cities and follow the Cult of Esus, some units gain HN promotion (mechanic merged from Tweakmod)

right on, the Esus thing was more a minor annoyance. no big deal. i think i got my modmods mixed up, its RifE that has the popups, not vanilla FFH2 >.<

what are the chances of seeing fort commanders in wild mana?

Top Bottom