Great Musician

steass

Chieftain
Late game, just earned a great musician through GP points.

Doesnt give me an option to create a great work of music. Only has an option for the music tour.

It is sitting in a city with an open music slot (my capital).

Is there a cap of great music you can have? (I only have 5 atm).

Or is there any other reasons I am missing that prevents the great music ability?

Playing on Huge, Standard map. Patch is maybe October?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe u haven't place for great work of music in that city.
If u say u have, then I don't know I never seen such behaviour.
And why u play on october version?

Don't mistake a musician slot for a great work of music slot. The former is shown as rounded and the latter is shown square. You can check free slots hovering over tourism output in the upper bar too (but it doesn't say which kind of works they can store).
Other than that, it could be a rare bug, but please use the last release so we can debug it properly.

Might be possible that you are really behind and there are no more Great Works of Music left to make. I usually include the Great Music mod and etc to ensure this doesn't happen.

Might be possible that you are really behind and there are no more Great Works of Music left to make. I usually include the Great Music mod and etc to ensure this doesn't happen.
Possible. This is extremely late game and Persia is a cultural behemoth at the moment.

However I did not know there was a "limit" to great people.

Do you know what this number is?

And is it for Great Musicians only or is there a limit for all GPs?

Thanks for the reply.

And why u play on october version?
Because this current game has been ongoing since October and hasn't finished yet.

It takes about 20minutes per turn and the AI turns are about 10mins.

The current game is so tense and so eventful, love it.

Don't mistake a musician slot for a great work of music slot. The former is shown as rounded and the latter is shown square. You can check free slots hovering over tourism output in the upper bar too (but it doesn't say which kind of works they can store).
Other than that, it could be a rare bug, but please use the last release so we can debug it properly.
Thanks for the input.

I'm looking at the tourism screen, not city screen so you are correct, there are plenty of "square" work of art slots.

And I can't use the latest release as it's not compatitable with this current game.

Top Bottom