[LP] Great Negotiators: First Look

That was my thoughts as well. No negotiation to be seen
To be fair, the Great Negotiators pack is shockingly lacking in negotiators in the first place. :mischief:

Okay, so I guess I have to "buy" the Anthology to get this for free. I thought because I have evrything in Civ 6 I wouldn't have to do that. I can't see where to "buy" the anthology on Steam now though.

I can't buy the anthology. The button is faded as you can see. Which is fine. I have everything. But so I do have to buy the leaders pass? I have everything.

Anthology can't buy.PNG

Leaders Pass.PNG

To be fair, the Great Negotiators pack is shockingly lacking in negotiators in the first place. :mischief:
Lincoln himself, contary to Booth's view of him, did negotiate the American civil war about as well as anyone could have... but yes :lol:

Last edited:
Lincoln himself, contary to Booth's view of him, did negotiate the Americal civil war about as well as anyone could have... but yes :lol:
How else could he have negotiated with "Unconditional Surrender" Grant at his side? :mischief:

...I still say Grant got screwed over in the epithet Department...

How else could he have negotiated with "Unconditional Surrender" Grant at his side? :mischief:

...I still say Grant got screwed over in the epithet Department...
Especially since his middle name is actually S. It's not short for anything. :p

I can't even easily start a game with a saved setup in the advanced menu and have Caesar. Have to manually imput it all again, or he disappears 🤦‍♂️

His real name was Hiram Ulysses Grant, but he changed it to Ulysses S Grant when he joined the army. Supposedly he didn't want his initials to be HUG.
Yes, and he liked the sound of US Grant. The name change was legal, though, so at the time he was general or president his legal middle name was S. IIRC he also disliked the name Hiram.

I can't buy the anthology. The button is faded as you can see. Which is fine. I have everything. But so I do have to buy the leaders pass? I have everything.
I bought it, I assumed you had to since it is new content. I also owned everything. Did I waste my money?

Got the refund, then got the anthology for no money, so all is good. :) Wouldn't have minded paying for it if it wasn't supposed to be free for those of us who already had bought everything.

In order to process the cart, I had to add a small game so the amount was not zero. I searched briefly for good $1 games, and ended up with one called "Reveal the deep".

My first Kongo game with Nzinga is going amazingly well. Got a good start location, and was early with...everything, basically. :)

With this leader, Kongo seems like a proper "tall" civ, similar to the Mayans, and maybe a contender for being my favorite.

Lincoln's +loyalty only works for the district and not the buildings on it according to the in game description? That seems rather lackluster. A production bonus to IZs would have been nice.

My first Kongo game with Nzinga is going amazingly well. Got a good start location, and was early with...everything, basically. :)

With this leader, Kongo seems like a proper "tall" civ, similar to the Mayans, and maybe a contender for being my favorite.
Heh, mine is off to a bumpy start as I play Deity for the first time in about 18 months…

I’ve just clawed back my second and third city from the clutches of Jadwiga (who is a big fan of Catapults) and am finally able to build something other than Ngao Mbeba.

Top Bottom