Great People help

hoopeskt2

Chieftain
Before I start I just wanna say I just got the "That We May Live In Peace" achievement. Probably no big deal, but I'm kinda proud of it. I rushed with Arabs and never even needed knights. Every civ was on the same continent withing throwing distance of each other, it was perfect. The first three fell by warrior armies and Americans by overwhelming horsemen armies. Not a new startegy, but hey, it works. Finished at 400 AD.

ANYWAY, I'm looking at the great people I need and there's only three more. I have no idea what techs lead to which people and would like some help if you guys know anything.

I need two scientists and one artist. In the main all place with the regal music playing, there are the pictures of them all, and looking at the scientists', the blank ones are directly to the right of Einstein and directly to the right of Alexander G. Bell. The artist/thinker is next to Sophocles on the left.

Can someone who got these people tell me who they are and/or how to get them? Greatly appreciated.

If you want to get them quickly, do the Beta Centauri scenario with Greece on warlord, never take your modern infantry out of your city (or build units) and just build a cathedral. Then Magna Carta, and then try to build the Apollo program (it will take like 100 terms) and wait. You'll be getting loads of great people in no time.

If you want to get them quickly, do the Beta Centauri scenario with Greece on warlord, never take your modern infantry out of your city (or build units) and just build a cathedral. Then Magna Carta, and then try to build the Apollo program (it will take like 100 terms) and wait. You'll be getting loads of great people in no time.

Good advice, I'll try that soon. It sounds like it'll work pretty good.

Top Bottom