Great Revolutionary / Great Rebel

konradcabral

Prince
Hello guys,

In other thread I proposed the civics choice being taken away from the player. Some liked it, some disliked it.

Along with it, I also proposed the creation of the Great Person related to the mod called Revolutions: the Great Revolutionary, the possible "registered mark" of this mod.

The discussion progressed, and another possibility was lightened: the Great Rebel.

So, what I have to ask is:

- What could the both of them do to improve the mod experience?
- Should they be a player's ally or obstacle?
- How would we generate them?
- How would we avoid the stockpiling of them?

Cheers,

Konrad

I don't think the addition of a new great person type would improve the mod.

I like the concept of this, but every thing seemed like it would work is already done by a spy. (Like convert civics, spread culture, cause rebellion.) Also, I don't see what it could do interiorly besides speed up anarchy, or change civics w/o anarchy, but that would take away the advantage of spiritual leaders. This could be improved, only if we could take away benefits of spies, as spies are extremely powerful now with the new promotions.

Perhaps Great Spies could simply be enhanced and given new ablities tied to the revolution metre. Also, some of the mentioned features (like the populace initiating a civic change), would be better done through events tied to revolt metres and techs.

Top Bottom