Greatest 90s rock band

The only song I know by Oasis is Wonderwall. I like the song, but I guess I can't say that about the band.

What about Pearl Jam? Or Goo Goo Dolls? Or Creed?

I think the first two Oasis records are best judged in terms of their status as classic, loud, raucous rock n roll records and less as Britpop. So if classic, loud, raucous rock ain't ya thing I can see how they wouldn't appeal.

Blur are very clever and their guitarist is very inventive.

Well, I was born in '95 so I didn't listen to much rock music in the 90's, but of all the ones listed on this thread, Red Hot Chili Peppers is my favorite.

Well, I was born in '95 so I didn't listen to much rock music in the 90's, but of all the ones listed on this thread, Red Hot Chili Peppers is my favorite.

Hey man, so was I, but that doesn't mean I don't know about all the great bands that came before our time.

Creed released a lot of their material in the 2000's. Although you could argue their only album released in the 90's was their best.

Creed had a good sound, and it was nice to have lyrical content a little different than the Korn stuff around at the time.

But like most bands, they release a heavy first album, then they wussy out and start releasing girly music. :D

Top Bottom