Scenario -  "Greatest flood" MAP [Gathering Storm]

Scenario - "Greatest flood" MAP [Gathering Storm] 3.0

Exletrum

Chieftain
Exletrum submitted a new resource:

Greatest flood - Map

I can say this "scenario". It will be very difficult to play on this card. I guarantee you that. Good luck!

This is my old "Island Map" But with BIG changes. The first - the lowlands is equal to one meter everywhere. The mountains have 2. On the map now there is no concept of "ocean" everywhere coastal waters. (maybe the AI will guess to spread to other continents?) All cells will be flooded !!

All cells will be flooded !!! Create archaeological museums, explore the wreckage, build dams,...

Read more about this resource...

как ты сделал чтобы реки именами? поймы работают? если ты взяла что будет таять льды? ты проверял?

Moderator Action: kycaka, we only allow posts in English on this forum. Please add a translation to this posts and ensure that your future posts are in English. (Moderator: Rob8XFT).

Last edited by a moderator:
как ты сделал чтобы реки именами? поймы работают? если ты взяла что будет таять льды? ты проверял?
реки не названы. Будут только таять льды и топиться КЛЕТКИ (без наводнений рек) Поймы- их нету банально на карте /rivers are not named. Will only melt the ice (no flooding)
Floodplains no corny on the map

Last edited:
Top Bottom