Greatest persons in history/present.

Garth Brooks clearly. Only man that can pretend to be a rockstar and trick people into thinking he is a new person. Also a good showman.

Charles de Gaulle (French; 1890 – 1970)
Charles de Gaulle was the leader of Free France (an anti-Nazi resistance movement) during World War II. He later became the President of France and the (Co-)Prince of Andorra.

What a great achievment! Andorra has been co ruled by France and Spain for centuries.

Napolean Bonaparte (Corsican; 1769 – 1821)
Napolean was a French monarch and military leader during the Napoleonic Wars. He conquered most of Europe, including the Holy Roman Empire.

Why specifically state Holy Roman Empire? It was virtually dead anyway at this time.

First to say Robert Wadlow. But perhaps Augustus might be a better choice than Julius?

The Twilight author? I declare this a troll thread.

Wouldn't this go better in world history?

Anyway, I would meet Julius Caesar. He laid the foundation for the Roman Empire.

I declare your custom title, juxtaposed with your alias, racist. :p

Now how would one get that? :crazyeye:

Towards Dwarves, perhaps.

Newton for invention of the cat-flap.

Wellington for the invention of the filing cabenet and Wellington boot.

1: Jesus
Being right or not, has been the most important person ever, having created christianity, and indirectly, islam.

2: Mahoma:
After Jesus

3: Victoria:
The English queen, that created and expanded in all the world the bases of the society we all now live.

4: Greek philosophers:
All of them.

5: Hitler:
Partially responsible of the death of 70 million people and billions of money dollars damage.

6: Hannah Montana:
She and her evil companions of the evil disney sect are taking the world by the means of music :p

Top Bottom