Greg, where the gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in plain and clear English already

Edit - ok to be fair:

Greg, where's the gold? The update in gold mechanics that is, not, say, the gold in the chest in the attic.

Well if I recall he did post that he'd have it up monday, and early. Its 3:30 here on the east coast, and i believe its 12:30 where he is, and he usually posts them in the late evening- night time (my time) so its still early.

Here it is:

Yeah, it'll most likely be Monday now. But it'll be early Monday :)

This was in response to someone asking about it, because he had said he would have it up hopefully that day (Friday), but obviously that didnt happen. I think he'll have it up sometime today, things happen, just relax.

It'll go up today!

Mondays are always pretty busy for everybody so things are moving a little slowly but it'll be out soon :)

Thanks!!

And to think that some people say we're undervalued at civfanatics. It's the little things that matter in customer relations, and so far 2K is ticking the boxes. [No one mention Steam :p]

Well he's always been a month out on his estimates on when he'll get something to us, so I figure we got a bit of a wait. ;)

Well he's always been a month out on his estimates on when he'll get something to us, so I figure we got a bit of a wait. ;)

You cut me deep Dale :cry:

Also Greg Id like a podcast, and a pony, all today please :) Now run along.

Well if I recall he did post that he'd have it up monday, and early. Its 3:30 here on the east coast, and i believe its 12:30 where he is, and he usually posts them in the late evening- night time (my time) so its still early.

Here it is:

This was in response to someone asking about it, because he had said he would have it up hopefully that day (Friday), but obviously that didnt happen. I think he'll have it up sometime today, things happen, just relax.
Agreed. Give the man a break. 50 days go to. Plenty of time for the game to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom