greyTiger's Mongolia v1.0

greyTiger's Mongolia v1.0

greyTiger

Warlord
greyTiger submitted a new resource:

Mongolia Leader Pack - Mongolia led by Kublai and Ogedei

Mongolia civilization with the leaders Kublai Khan and Ogedei Khan.

CA: Warriors of the Horse
All cavalry units gain +1 movement and accumulate experience at twice the normal rate. During times of war enemy civilizations suffer an increased 50% war weariness penalty.

UU: Nokud
Unique ranged cavalry unit which is unlocked at Stirrups. Has increased range of sight and can move after attacking.

UD: Ordu Bazz
Replaces the encampment. +2 Housing. +1 Food and +1 Production per adjacent forest. +1 Gold per adjacent resource.

Spoiler :

Kublai
LA: The Wise Khan
Cities on the same continent as your capital construct Cultural, Economic and Scientific districts 30% faster. Foreign trade routes provide +1 Culture, +2 Gold and +1 Science.

GA: Guardian of the Silk Road
30% of Great General points and 30% of Great Merchant points count toward Golden Ages.

Spoiler :

Ogedei
LA: Legacy of Genghis
Unit upgrades are 15% cheaper and you gain free cavalry units in the capital when a Great General is earned. Unlocks the Keshik unit when Military Tactics is researched.

LUU: Keshik
Unique cavalry unit which is unlocked at Military Tactics. More powerful than the Knight and deals +6 combat damage to wounded units.

GA: Council of Warriors
60% of Great General points count toward Golden Ages.

Spoiler :

Note: When using my Golden Ages mod the GA abilities for Kublai and Ogedei are enabled.
Note: This mod is compatible with the YNAMP mod and has true starting locations for both leaders for the three Earth maps.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello ! I was wandering if you could post a non-steam link for the download of your Mongolian mod, i've read that the package is too large to be posted here. It looks great and i'm eager to try it. Thank you in advance, and keep up the good work ! All the best !!

I'm afraid that for the moment the Steam workshop is the only place to get the mod. I do not have any online storage from which to host it. Sorry.

First of all, what a brilliant job you've made of Mongolia. I particularly like the Ogedai artwork. Secondly, you should be able to upload it here; if you delete the "textures" folder (as they are unnecessary; they're all in the BLPs), then it reduces the size of the mod to around 17MB when using WinRAR.

I'm afraid that for the moment the Steam workshop is the only place to get the mod. I do not have any online storage from which to host it. Sorry.
Thank you for the reply ! If Rob(R8XFT)'s solution works, could you upload the folder/link here ? Thank you again for your time. All the best.

First of all, what a brilliant job you've made of Mongolia. I particularly like the Ogedai artwork. Secondly, you should be able to upload it here; if you delete the "textures" folder (as they are unnecessary; they're all in the BLPs), then it reduces the size of the mod to around 17MB when using WinRAR.
Thank you for the solution, good work in civ5&6 with the mods, keep it up !! All the best .

I have created a rar file without the textures which is 17mb in size. Unfortunately I still get the message that it is too large. Don't understand why I continue to get this.
To get around this I have split the rar file into 4 parts of 5mb or less. Hopefully this will work for you when you unzip it.

Attachments

• Mongolia Leader Pack Split.part01.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 282
  • Mongolia Leader Pack Split.part02.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 286
  • Mongolia Leader Pack Split.part03.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 265
  • Mongolia Leader Pack Split.part04.rar
    3.4 MB · Views: 272
I have created a rar file without the textures which is 17mb in size. Unfortunately I still get the message that it is too large. Don't understand why I continue to get this.
To get around this I have split the rar file into 4 parts of 5mb or less. Hopefully this will work for you when you unzip it.
I appreciate your quick response, i'll try the mod as soon as i come back from work. In any case thank you very much! Greetings from Romania .

Are you uploading the file to the "Downloads" section? Strange that you're encountering an issue.
I did try uploading the resource to the downloads section but no joy. Hence why I opted for the split rar file.

It works just fine, started the the game as Ogedei, like the +6 combat damage to wounded units,very nice work, thank you again. All the best .

Awesome! Thnx! Enjoying ur mods on YnAEMP giant map!

WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOooOOoOoO

tanks. Nice job but ... it's normal if i can't buit in a campement... i finish one game cool medieval military civ

Top Bottom