A grid game - Charlemagne of Holy Rome
6000 BC - The beginning, where it all began.
1144 BC - City placement regrets
0192 BC - War games
0458 AD - Darkness falls
0689 AD - Of quests and departed enemies
0819 AD - Consolidation and settlement
1034 AD - Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war
1176 AD –Anatomy and Dissection of a Freeonch Empire
1323 AD - The dark ages
1407 AD - War gaming in the sand pit
1460 AD - Islam and its golden age
1559 AD - The sands of time.
1627 AD - Continental settlement
1727 AD - “So you wanna have a revolution...”
1771 AD - The growing unrest of the Holy Roman lands
Nb: Just a note, I've replayed the start to this game, I moved 1 tile west to settle on coast still, losing the river. OMF'nG WHAT a difference.
- I have had deer pop up on BFC of city, from an event.
- I've had a pasture built upon the horses twice, by industrious villager, once destroyed by termites.
- I've had a Herbs event, and had a healers hut built
- I received the poison arrows event.
- I still received the meteor event, that wiped out my horse PASTURE. , created hills.
- I moved the Tundra coastal city to the river, still on coast.
- My grid cities, in 1st ring, mostly have river by them (levies)
- I received no gold from huts, but a map and 2nd scout, lost both to auto explore. One tech.
- Still received the health event, now capped at 3 pop, all happy, is now gone.
I'm going to just play this, in parallel, and see what else happens. No reporting, just for myself.