Grigori Question

Orangepitcher03

Chieftain
The ability Ardor, I don't really get it. Is there a limit to how many Adventurers you get or is there a limit on great people?

There is no hard limit on the number of adventurers but you do have to generate them using GPPs (Great Person Points).

Ardor is the Grigori world spell and it resets the GPP counter. Each adventurer is a great person like a Great Prophet or Great Scientist in a BTS game and requires GPPs to be produced. The cost of each great person (adventurers and the other types) increases sharply, at normal speed it folllows this pattern; 100, 300, 500, 700, 900 and so on increasing by 200 for each successive one. At some point, I think around 2100 GPPs, the cost of the next one increases by 400 and they get very expensive from then on.

Ardor simply resets the GPP counter back to 100 for the next great person. If for instance you have 10 cities all with large GPP pools already accumulated which are a mixture of adventurer GPPs and other types of GPP, then using Ardor will give you several new great persons over the next few turns.

Some players like to keep the GPP pools almost pure adventurer GPPs to control the type of great person they get but I like to add other types into mix and trust to luck that I get a fair number of adventurers and other great persons that can be used for shrines and fuel Golden Ages.

There is no hard limit on the number of adventurers but you do have to generate them using GPPs (Great Person Points).

Ardor is the Grigori world spell and it resets the GPP counter. Each adventurer is a great person like a Great Prophet or Great Scientist in a BTS game and requires GPPs to be produced. The cost of each great person (adventurers and the other types) increases sharply, at normal speed it folllows this pattern; 100, 300, 500, 700, 900 and so on increasing by 200 for each successive one. At some point, I think around 2100 GPPs, the cost of the next one increases by 400 and they get very expensive from then on.

Ardor simply resets the GPP counter back to 100 for the next great person. If for instance you have 10 cities all with large GPP pools already accumulated which are a mixture of adventurer GPPs and other types of GPP, then using Ardor will give you several new great persons over the next few turns.

Some players like to keep the GPP pools almost pure adventurer GPPs to control the type of great person they get but I like to add other types into mix and trust to luck that I get a fair number of adventurers and other great persons that can be used for shrines and fuel Golden Ages.

And then you have some players who want both Adventurers and GP, without trusting to luck... And some of those people are modders, who decide to add a parallel system specifically for Adventurer generation so the Grigori can have both. :lol:

Top Bottom