Group F - World Cup 2010

OH MY GOD! Those dirty australians are trying to take credit for New Zealands draw! its a draw for godsake who wants to take credit for it!

http://www.smh.com.au/world-cup-201...akia-1-kiwis-get-the-point-20100616-ydks.html

LOL!

I just love this quote from a Kiwi Fan. Absolutely brilliant.
One of the best, created by a fan called Bobagio, offers basic information, such as ''the ball is either kicked along the ground (like Spain) or in the air (like England)'' and ''a player cannot touch the ball with his hand unless he's a goalkeeper or Thierry Henry'' - the Frenchman who infamously scored that way.

...and many others. Better let it rest, almost no country has a clean slate.

Italy's central backs looked slow and uncomfortable against Mexico, from what I saw. I actually expect Paraguay to beat them and to draw against Slovakia. But what's clear is that if Cannavaro keeps starting, Buffon is going to have a long tournament (or play even better than in 2006 for them to advance). And why was Rossi not selected for this team?

Poor form according to Lippi. Its a shame, he did good last year in the Confederations Cup. :scan:

FORZA NUOVA ZELANDA.

So I put $10 on them at about 10:1 for the win...

I'm a bit confused as to why that wasn't offsides. Can someone explain the logic behind that call? Is it that you can only be offsides if you directly get a pass from a teammate?

Because it came off an Italian.

Why is De Rossi still allowed to play in FIFA matches?

How does De Rossi live with himself?

Well, the NZ goal was still offside and the ellbowing NZ striker should have gotten 2 yellow cards. I don't think it's up to NZ to complain at this point.

It's another incredibly crappy match though.

A glorious point for New Zealand against dirty Italy!

Top Bottom