GS: any ideas, tricks or suggestions?

ushram

Balseraph puppet
Anyone have any Game Spy ideas, tricks or suggestions to see other people's MP games in the lobby?

We are using the same versions of FFH, the recent patch for BTS but we still cannot see each other in the GS lobby. I can see some people perfectly fine but others i cannot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Its been a while, but wasn't there a buddy list system? Does your buddy not show up there either?

I think you can invite directly from the buddy list.

Its been a while, but wasn't there a buddy list system? Does your buddy not show up there either?

I think you can invite directly from the buddy list.

There is a buddy list. You can click on the buddy but it only gives the option to send them a msg or delete them as buddy. If you hover over there name it will show that they are in a staging room for a game, but no games show up in the lobby...

We usually place on Hamachi, but these constant OOS errors are driving me crazy. :crazyeye:

This is the best mod hands down, have not even played reg civ in over a year... but i do not enjoy playing the AI at all, so i only play MP games.

When i play on GS (when we are able to join each others games) there appears to be far fewer game breaking OOS errors.

Yea, I used to play with a friend of mine, but I can't remember what we did. We alternated from GS to direct connect for a while. I think direct connect ended up being easier. (Unless I'm getting confused with Civ 3 ) ;)

Yea, I used to play with a friend of mine, but I can't remember what we did. We alternated from GS to direct connect for a while. I think direct connect ended up being easier. (Unless I'm getting confused with Civ 3 ) ;)

Oh yeah, direct connect is MUCH easier, but still get a lot of OOS errors occurring. Its just when i use GS with other xp users we seem to get far less game breaking OOS errors.

Top Bottom