Guerilla Warfare - A noob scenario

oneperson

Crazy in a box!
Click here to go to a page, on which you must click another link, which will cause you to download a file which you must unzip into your Conquests/Scenarios folder, and after you have done that you must open C3C, click Civ-Content, and finally, click 'Guerrilla Warfare".

This is a pretty nooby scenario that I did to practice my C3CQEdit skills. All that's really added is three units. Whoop dee doo.

Note that its' a BETA- there may be some stuff I have overlooked, and any suggestions would be heartily accepted.

So, yeah. Click the link above.

You might want to give some more information about the scenario. What civs are in? What map does it use? And so on.

Screenshots are nice too. :)

The game is played on a Pangaea map with four civs - Three rebel civs (Land, Air, and Sea) and England. The three rebel civs are locked at war with England - Although they can still fight amongst eachother.

The Land Guerilla has high attack/defence value, plus an extra hitpoint. It can also enslave and ignores movement costs for jungle and marsh

The Sea Guerilla is amphibious and has higher defense/offence

The Air Guerilla can bombard and paradrop, and has higher defence/offence. It ignores movement costs for mountains and hills.

The Sea guerillas start with a large force of guerillas and artillery next to England, and the Air Guerillas also have a sizable army including two stealth bombers within range.

England has Tanks D=<

And uh... Hear's a map:

England is orange, Land Rebels blue, Sea Purple, Air Dark Blue.

Maybe more pictures coming soon!!! Or not!!!

Top Bottom