Guerra Pacifico 1879-1884

Takhisis:Yes, I would like you to check my scenario for the Spanish names not corresponding to reality,of course, if you have time and desire to do:).Maybe I'm wrong in something:confused:I would not like so that Spanish-speaking players were thinking about me, like I think about Tom Hanks is now after his part in the film The Terminal, where he supposedly speaks in Russian, but in fact to the terrible gibberish:crazyeye:
I'll download it sometime this week and see.

Off the top of my head: Unzip the contents to the ConquestsºScenarios folder and it should work, if it doesn't just transfer the scenario folder and the .biq map file to the Conquest\Conquests folder. :)

Also downloaded , Another well done :goodjob: for part two :)
Another "Viva la revolución" part 2 hehe
Thanx and expect the first part of this trilogy named Guerra dos Farrapos.Guerra de la Confederación 'bout the South America in 1835-1860 (War of the Ragamuffins 1835-45,War of the Confederation (war between the Peru-Bolivian Confederation and Chile 1836-39).Soon....;)

Thanx and expect the first part of this trilogy named Guerra dos Farrapos.Guerra de la Confederación 'bout the South America in 1835-1860 (War of the Ragamuffins 1835-45,War of the Confederation (war between the Peru-Bolivian Confederation and Chile 1836-39).Soon....;)

wow this is great , you should also create something about Russian Wars :)

you should also create something about Russian Wars :)
About the Russian Empire wars I'm working on the scenario Age Of Bismarck 1860-1885,where Russia is playing a major role :king: I finished it, but the failure of my computer nullified all my efforts :badcomp: and to restore it from the drafts are always harder than making it from scratch :sad:
I also thought about creating a scenario about the Russian-Turkish war of 1877-78,'bout the Great Northern War 1700-1721 (I have long made the "flags as leaderheads" for this scenario), but these are only plans... :undecide:

About the Russian Empire wars I'm working on the scenario Age Of Bismarck 1860-1885,where Russia is playing a major role :king: I finished it, but the failure of my computer nullified all my efforts :badcomp: and to restore it from the drafts are always harder than making it from scratch :sad:
I also thought about creating a scenario about the Russian-Turkish war of 1877-78,'bout the Great Northern War 1700-1721 (I have long made the "flags as leaderheads" for this scenario), but these are only plans... :undecide:

Very cool to hear it :cool::),is that the times where Alexander Suvorov was commanding the armies

is that the times where Alexander Suvorov was commanding the armies
:confused: It some kind of joke?
Aleksandr Vasilyevich Suvorov (1730-1800)

fought and commanded since 1748 'till 1800
Russo-Swedish War 1741–1743
War of the Austrian Succession 1740-48
Seven Years' War 1756-63
against Bar Confederation 1768-72
Russo-Turkish War 1768–1774
Russo-Turkish War 1787–1792
Kościuszko Uprising 1794
War of the Second Coalition 1798-99 against France
so he couldn't be any in 1700-21 before his birth, nor in 1860-85 and 1877-78, after his death :nono:

Doh , my bad , i just read his biography about the War Dates.Anyways , lets go back to the Guerra Pacifico, is in your third scenario there will be still European Colonies there or they got driven out of Latin America ?

Well, your first scenario still intrigues me :)

is in your third scenario there will be still European Colonies there or they got driven out of Latin America ?
You mean British,French and Dutch Guyanas,islands in the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic?Yes,they will be 'coz all of XIX (and half of XX) century they were the colonies ;) and Falklands are still :queen:
Incidentally, the Great Powers in this scenario are almost the weakest players.I did everything I could - made them more than all the gold, placed strong units early in the game :sad: Then I thought that, although Britain has constantly intervened in the events of South America,France and the Netherlands are not particularly interfered in the affairs of Latin Americans because of the remoteness of this continent from Europe.
So, in general, the political situation in these scenarios corresponds to historical reality.

Looking at the map, I think the Bolivian city of Arica is actually Peruvian at this time. Also, there is city called Rio Branco in northern Bolivia, but that is a Brazilian city. In Paraguay, there is city called Campo Grande, but this is also Brazilian city. I am testing your scenario but with bigger map to make cities a little further apart.

Looking at the map, I think the Bolivian city of Arica is actually Peruvian at this time.
Arica was a Bolivian town, because of it and the surrounding areas actually started this war.
Also, there is city called Rio Branco in northern Bolivia, but that is a Brazilian city.
Rio Branco with all territory of Acre became a Brazilian just in 1903 (separatist Independent State of Acre)
In Paraguay, there is city called Campo Grande, but this is also Brazilian city.
Yes,it's my mistake :( The fact is that initially I took the this map from one Latin American forumer and did not critically examine it, thinking that he knows their land better than me.Then there was a lot of work on the scenario itself, and I noticed these discrepancies only recently.I already corrected, but I do not remember what downloading is now - corrected or old one :confused:

Arica was a Bolivian town, because of it and the surrounding areas actually started this war.
Rio Branco with all territory of Acre became a Brazilian just in 1903 (separatist Independent State of Acre)
Yes,it's my mistake :( The fact is that initially I took the this map from one Latin American forumer and did not critically examine it, thinking that he knows their land better than me.Then there was a lot of work on the scenario itself, and I noticed these discrepancies only recently.I already corrected, but I do not remember what downloading is now - corrected or old one :confused:

Arica was Bolivian once from 1836–1839, then again from 1841-1842. In the beginning of this war, it was Peruvian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arica

Thanks for the info about Rio Branco.

Anyway, here is my game chronicle playing as Chile in the 4th Difficulty level, I forgot what it was called...

La Guerra del Pacifico

CHI-CHI-CHI!!! LE-LE-LE!!! CHILE!!! CHILE!!!

February 1879
-I split my forces in two groups in the North & the South.
-Mapuche Canoa sunk in the south.
-MPP signed with Britain (God bless the Queen) & Uruguay

March 1879
-10 units including 2 Canons arrive outside of Antofagasta in Bolivian territory to begin the seige & subsequent attack.
-8 units including 2 Canons arrive outside of Perquenco in Araucania territory to begin the seige & subsequent attack.
-Nederland & Costa Rica declare war on us. Come get some!

April 1879
-Our Cosario is sunk by Peruvian navy.
-Brazil demands diamonds & we give it to them. Do not want war with the big boy.

May 1879
-2 Atamaca units die in fighting outside Perquenco
-1 Boli Horse unit is killed in the north, but another 2 of our Atamaca units are lost as well.
-Peruvian Cosario is sunk by my navy, as we take revenge. El Pisco es Chileno!

June 1879
-Evacuation of the Northern Army as the continuing bombing by Bolivian Fuertes are taking their toll on us, we have no Battlefield Medicine.

July 1879
-Peruvian Horse unit & Mapuche Guerrerro are killed out side of Concepcion in the first battles inside Chilean territory.
-2 more Atacamas units are lost, one in the north & one in the south.

August 1879
-2 Bolivian Horse units are killed in the north
-1 Mapuche Horse is killed near Perquenco
-1 Mapuche Guerrero is killed near Puntarenas
-I begin moving more units to the south to attached Perquenco once and for all.

September 1879
-1 more Mapuche Guerrero is killed near Puntarenas

October 1879
-Large Bolivian force approaches Copiaco, here we just defend with Canon, Aguante Chile!
-Costa Rican Vapor sunk in Pacific.
-another Mapuche Guerrero is killed near Puntarenas
-Battle of Perquenco begins…
2 Guerreros are killed, but we lose 2 Horse Units & 2 Atacama Infantry, the city does not fall, but we are close, 2 more Atacama units are sent into battleground to finish them off.

November 1879
-Battle of Perquenco continues with disastrous consequences…
3 Atacama units die & my 2 canons are destroyed, only 1 Mapuche Guerrero & 1 Horse unit are killed. The Army of the South has dissapeared. No seran olvidados los mártires cristianos. :(
-Peace treaty is signed with Costa Rica.

December 1879
-Strategy in the south is now to bombard Perquenco irrigation and roads with my 3 Corsarios to great effect.
-I’m now able to upgrade my Atacama units to Santiago to Linea units! Algun dia vamos a regresar a Perquenco…
-Bolivian units are destroying the countryside outside Copiaco. 1 Horse unit die, but 1 Bolivian Sucre unit killed.
-Peruvian Units approach La Serena through Argentine territory.

January 1880
-A new year begins & after almost 1 year of fighting no territory has changed, other than Argentina taking a Mapuche town.
-Quecha unit killed which begins Golden Age. :)
-Boli Sucre unit killed in north
-1 Guerrerro killed in Puntarenas
-CR & France declare war on us.
-CR Corsario is sunk.

Here is what the Atamaca region looks like at end of January 1880...

Attachments

• Fin de Enero 1880.jpg
    Fin de Enero 1880.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 171
Atacama, not Atamaca.

I'll mispell a milion words, come at me bro. :p

Here is my chronicles of the year 1880...

February 1880
-2 Boli Sucre units killed in north
-1 Quecha killed near Concepcion.
-Navy battle with Peru, we sink 1 Vapor but lose a Corsario.
-Our Fuerte is destroyed in Valdivia by Mapuche attacks.

March 1880
-Near La Serena, a Peruvian Horse unit is killed, but we also lose an Atacama unit.
-Boli Sucre unit killed in north. They are not attacking the city, so they are easy pickings right now.
-More fighting in Valdivia as 1 Horse unit is killed, but not before we kill one of their Mapuche Horsies.
-Ecuador declares war.

April 1880
-Navy battle with Peru results in 1 Corsario sunk, but also 1 Corsario lost.
May 1880
1 Guerrerro killed in the south.
I have started building “Batallon Navales” now, will attempt to change the war through amphibious landings! Al mar, al mar!

June 1880
-In all out defense now, as we kill 2 Boli Sucre in the North, & 2 Ecuador Horse units near Concepcion.

July 1880
-3 Boli Sucre units killed in north.

August 1880
-Navy battle with Peru our Esmeralda is sunk, but we managed to kill a Corsario.
-Quecha is killed in the north

September 1880
-Argentina declares war on us due to our MPP with Uruguay.
Argentina has now taken over 3 Mapuche towns & have an MPP with Brasil. I am afraid.

October 1880
-We decide not to attack Argentina soil to avoid war with Brasil. Instead we sign an alliance with Brasil to battle Bolivia, with the hope that this will trigger more wars due to all the MPP’s around. It was a very costly alliance, but hopefully this will give us some room to breathe.
-2 Boli Sucre units & 1 Horse unit killed in north, but we lost a Santiago unit.
-Estriado Canon is destroyed by Peruvian attacks in La Serena.
-Britain declares war, say it ain’t so…

November 1880
-Peru declares war on Brasil as expected.
-Argentina declares war on Bolivia. All good news.
-Boli Sucre unit killed in north

December 1880
-Paraguay declares war on us.

January 1881
-We begin preparation for naval assault on Antofagasta! Alza, Chile, sin mancha en la frente;
conquistaste tu nombre en la lid.
-Argie horse killed in Puntarenas

February 1881
-Battle of Antofagasta, we witnessed from the sea a massive attack on the city by Brazilian horse units. After they were done it was our turn to attack with our Batallon Navales from the sea. It was a rout as we killed 3 Sucre units, 1 Civil Militia & the Fuerte. After 2 years of fighting, Antofagasta is now sovereign Chilean territory!!! :goodjob:

Dulce Patria, recibe los votos
con que Chile en tus aras juró
que o la tumba serás de los libres
o el asilo contra la opresión.

-And then we lost La Serena to the Argies. :mad: It was lightly defended. Ladrones, hijos de puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu……

I should point out that there was a heavy Brazilian presence in Argentina as they were currently at war with the Mapuche, they moved north to Antofagasta after we signed an alliance with them & really put a hurting on the Bolivians there. I would NOT have captured Antofagasta without the help of Brazil. Obrigado Brasil!!!

Top Bottom