Guess the map 11: New map at least once per year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lohrenswald

世界的 bottom ranked physicist
aight basically this be how it works:
1. Some dude posts a map, and y'all else try to guess what the map's supposed to represent
2. Guy who guesses correctly gets to post the next map guessed on, or he can declare open floor, and then the thread is left dormant for several months it's first man to the mill to post the next map
3. The longer time it takes, the more and "better" hints the guy who posts should give
4. Map should be reposted at the top of every page. A page is 20 posts long, nobody cares about your custom page lengths, Takhisis

If you're making a map and need guides on all the island countries in like the carribean and pacific here u go:
Spoiler :

here's the blank maps put in every thread, but I've removed the dead links and outdated maps, so I'll have to add some more later:
Spoiler :

only 2 left lol

Old threads also link these two sites, so check them out if you wanna
Here's a third one I give you

here be old threads:
Guess the map
Guess the Map II: witty sequel titles failed me
Guess the Map III: The Map Lover's Paradise
Guess the Map IV: A Thousand Cries for "Hint Please!"
Guess the Map V: A Map is Worth a Thousand Words
Guess the Map VI: Retroactive Cartographer
Guess the Map VII: Bhutan vs. Peru
Guess the Map VIII: Didn't Color the Island Countries
Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match
Guess the Map X: "Portugal? Going to live it up down ol’ South America, huh, Mikey?"

current map is this, brought to you by Vincour:

Last edited:
Abortions/lost pregnancies?

Danged Snorwegian copycat.

No and no.

You're in the right neighbourhood but you're being too specific.

Children, minors… just to rule it out, this isn't about adoption/homelessness, is it?

It's not.

And it's not specifically about children or minors, either. All age groups are included... :mischief:

I'm tempted to write in ‘age at which they first poop on their own‘ as my final answer, but I think I can still figure it out.

Car crashes/other non-natural deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom