Guess the Map X: "Portugal? Going to live it up down ol’ South America, huh, Mikey?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open floor still? Well, here goes nothin'.
guessthemap1.png

Amount of support for Calexit?

The color is intentional.

Nope

Don't know much about the States but maybe it's states with most gambling ? Probably not, because Nevada is gray hmm or maybe the states where most movies were made ? (that would explain why California is deep purple .... deep purple concerts ? :D)

Don't know much about the States but maybe it's states with most gambling ? Probably not, because Nevada is gray hmm or maybe the states where most movies were made ? (that would explain why California is deep purple .... deep purple concerts ? :D)
Nope
Sounds like something like having both democratic and republican something, but I don't know what that could be, or why california is more purple
Not related to politics.

hmmm...:hmm: What is the thing that California is best at ? Maybe it's having beautiful women (with all that actresses and models) ? So maybe the map is like the States from where the most "Miss USA" came from ?

Oh wait something else just dawned on me - are those States that are holiday destinations ? Maybe the States where people most often spend their vacations ?

hmmm...:hmm: What is the thing that California is best at ? Maybe it's having beautiful women (with all that actresses and models) ? So maybe the map is like the States from where the most "Miss USA" came from ?
Nope.
Oh wait something else just dawned on me - are those States that are holiday destinations ? Maybe the States where people most often spend their vacations ?
No, but some people might consider it a reason to vacation in California.

It's a top ten list. California is a bolder shade for a reason.

Some type of resort then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom