1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars 1 & 2 Inquiries

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by Grandpa Troll, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Grandpa Troll

Grandpa Troll Ronin

I was wondering, I havent played the original Guild Wars in years, could I reinstall and then simply start over?
    2) Would I need to continue where I left off?
    3) Was the "World" we played in part of the game or was it an online game only (I havenet played in a long time but wanted to give it a go again)
    4)Next is I could never get the second version (Guild Wars 2) to load as my code was compromised, I purchased the game legally and opened the package however my code would not be accepted. Any suggestions on getting the second to properly work?

Any help for old Gramps would be greatly appreciated and if anyone asks this is not a veiled attempt to illegally get by anything, just asking because you guys and gals have always been so extremely helpful over the years and I for one am so grateful.

Regards

2. Tristan_C

Tristan_C Emperor

This response is probably way too late, but both the titles involve having login credentials. There's no single-player Guild Wars, it's an MMO. Ideally you want the email address and password you used when registering. You can just download the client, login, and bam, you're back in Guild Wars.

Barring that, if you have the serial numbers you may be able to initiate a process of identifying yourself to anet (no idea if this is easy, could be) so they can supply you with your old account information.