Gun Control Opinions

knowltok2

Deity
Here's a new idea I had. I don't know if anyone will like it, but here it is:

PM me a short statement detailing your opinion on Gun Control in the US. Put it in the form of a political platform as if you were running for office (except don't pander, give us your straight opinion). So state which direction laws should go, and what your overall goal would be. Add justification, but keep it short. I'm thinking 5-6 lines max. The statement should let the voter know where you stand and what you would do if the decision was up to you.

I figure once I have enough of these, I will post them in a poll thread and let people vote on what they think best matches their opinion. Ideas on voting rules (Can't vote for yourself?) are welcome. I plan on not revealing (at least till it is over, but we can discuss this) who's opinion is whose.

Anyway, this is just an idea I want to try so run with it if you are interested.

If you do send me a PM, post that you have so that this thread will remain in view.

Thanks

Ya got mine....

I've gotten all of them that you've sent. I'm thinking about waiting until Thursday to post them all and start any kind of voting process.

Anyone have any suggestions on voting, how, when, why, if, etc.?

I sent mine a few days ago / forgot to post

Bump.

Come on all, this is your chance to propose solutions and a clearcut policy (Or engage in political doublespeak, your choice).

Also, last chance on any ideas on voting, rules, discussion, etc. If I don't get any, I'll just make them up as I go along.;)

Top Bottom