Guns

Highgeneral

Gone forever!
What kind of gun do you like the most? Like for hunting,protection etc.
I like 12 gauge shot gun. What kind of gun do you like the most?

A Panzerfaust...

12-gauge pump action shotgun :thumbsup: if you're talking legal guns, of course ;)

newfangle said:
I like the Sigsaur (I have no idea how to spell it) 9mm single action.
OMG! I think Ive shot one of those before, they are very nice. SSG P220 actually.

It's more of an RPG. Think bazooka.

insurgent said:
It's more of an RPG. Think bazooka.

Ah, that explains it. Personally, unless it could be wielded with one hand I wouldn't term a gun as a "pistol", but I'm not an expert so I will defer to those who are (I'm sure we have several on the forum).

newfangle said:
I like the Sigsaur (I have no idea how to spell it) 9mm single action.

To help: Sig Sauer

I personally like the Dragunov (synonim, don't know actual designation)

I guess I've always been turned on by those high powered rifles - the kind that fire shells ;) as big as a forearm :goodjob: BOOM!

But, realistically, I think I would just stick with a run of the mill rifle - flexibility

I think pistols are better for criminals and police forces.

Anything else for the military ;) which I think we should abolish anyway.

Shotguns :eek: they're just for slaughtering humans at close range or shooting ducks for people who are crap shots :mischief:

GerrardCapashen said:
Ah, that explains it. Personally, unless it could be wielded with one hand I wouldn't term a gun as a "pistol", but I'm not an expert so I will defer to those who are (I'm sure we have several on the forum).

Well, there is a such thing as an anti-tank rifle, though. The Russians made extensive use of them in WWII and I know for a fact that the Germans used them on rare occasions. From what I've read, they're just very powerful rifles with armour-piercing ammunition.

I think I would go for this beauty. Although I am not sure if I could bear it...

I don't like guns. I prefer tazers, or pressurized water guns, if you must have a gun.

insurgent said:
Well, there is a such thing as an anti-tank rifle, though. The Russians made extensive use of them in WWII and I know for a fact that the Germans used them on rare occasions. From what I've read, they're just very powerful rifles with armour-piercing ammunition.

I know about anti-tank rifles, when I made the comment about the anti-tank pistol I was simply expressing surprise that such a powerful gun could be used with one hand (since that is what I think of as a pistol).

Is it actually used with one hand, or is there another reason to call it a pistol? (I suspect the latter.)

What the hell is that thing.

Triple mini gun.Far superior to double mini-guns and other children's toys...

Is that installed on your ISS?
Hope not, it means that most of us must run for shelter

Top Bottom