1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Gurra's Minor Mods

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Mod Components' started by Gurra09, May 20, 2015.

1. Gurra09

Gurra09 First Consul

This thread is a collection of minor mods of mine that don't really warrant having their own thread. I hope they are of use to someone. :)

Aztec UA Revisited - Faith From Kills
    Download: CivFanatics - Steam Workshop
    City Lists Reversed
    Download: Steam Workshop

Longer City/Unit/Religion Names
    Download: CivFanatics - Steam Workshop
    Swedish City Names Fix
    Download: CivFanatics

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. SnowyNix

SnowyNix At Least I Can Talk

OH MY GOD.

I love you.

3. MiguelBazil

MiguelBazil The "Always Late" One

Great job, as you know, we might just use this in the Tribal Elders game :D

4. lp_04

lp_04 Prince

Spoiler :

Lol. gg

5. Makenshi

Makenshi Ahoy, ye salty dogs!

Awesome job, keep it up! :goodjob:

6. megamihime

megamihime Chieftain

For some reason, this doesn't work for me... it won't even unpack in the mod screen.

7. Gurra09

Gurra09 First Consul

That is odd, but I have had some reports of that issue on Steam. What you can do is if you have or download an archiver program like 7-zip you can extract the .civ5mod file like it was any other archive.

Remember to extract the .civ5mod into its own folder because otherwise you'll end up with the files loose all over your MODS folder and that won't work. :p

8. megamihime

megamihime Chieftain

Alright, it seems to work now! Thanks!

Now, I can finally create the religion of The Cult of the Worship of the Mighty and Wonderful Goddess Megami-Hime! ... what do you mean I have a god complex? Nonsense!

9. Gurra09

Gurra09 First Consul

I just submitted to the Steam Workshop and the downloads database here on CivFanatics a new mod that changes the premise of the Aztec UA to give them faith from killed enemy units instead of culture, much like in the Conquest of the New World Deluxe scenario. Details in the first post. (I was actually surprised when I couldn't find any mod like it on the Workshop. I made mine several months ago but refrained from uploading because I just assumed there was already an identical one out there.)

You might wonder why I'm posting that here in the Longer City/Unit/Religion Names thread, but since both are minor mods I thought it better to keep one thread for all and any minor mods I make instead of spreading them out. So I'm converting this one to a Gurra's Minor Mods thread, and hopefully the moderator I contacted about it is willing to rename the title apparently it has already been renamed.

Edit: I also added an older mod of mine, Swedish City Names Fix, which has been on the downloads database for quite a while, since I thought it fit under the title Gurra's Minor Mods too. I'm considering uploading it to the workshop aswell.

10. Gurra09

Gurra09 First Consul

I had a fun idea this morning: what if all the city lists were turned upside down so the last city became your capital? So I went ahead and threw together a small mod for that, City Lists Reversed, which you can find on the Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=805494124

Spoiler (Screenshot) :

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016