GW-Tyria

This is a Scenario Based on the game Guild Wars(tm) Guild Wars: Factions(tm)
Guild Wars: Nightfall(tm) and Guild Wars: Eye of the North
As of right now the game is in its beta and im posting it to see what i should do to improve it.
the factions include:
Ascalon
New Ascalon
Kryta
Orr
Magumma
Ebonese
The Charr
Northern Tribes
Stone Summit
Deldrimor
Kourna
Vabbi
Istan
Cantha
The Luxons
The Kurzicks

ive added a few nations, just barbarian ones and New Ascalon. The Ebonese and the Northern tribes are to make sure that Kryta and Charr dont get too powerful, although at the end of Age of Barbarians the Charr will be able to cream the Northern Tribes.
New Ascalon was based on a real part of the game but was mostly added to make things intresting.
Mountains are impassable, so to simulate the Great Northern wall, the wall will take the form of mountains with one opening called the gate.
The cities arent always Exactly where they should be but they aren't too far off from where they
should be.
As of Version 1.0 all governments have free unit costs and varying corruption/waste scales.
Also i'm considering adding one city civ's for orr, ascalon, and kryta that will be the "guilds". post your thoughts about it.

Attachments

• Tyria.zip
    70.8 KB · Views: 135
Nice idea, but the proportions seem to be quite strange...Esp around lions arch, wich should be coastal and the sea/coast south east of it...
You could also mention you added cantha on the map...

BTW adding some new units/terrain and other stuff like that won't be wrong....

Yea but this is my first map post so im not that advanced yet.
once i learn how ill bring/terrain some units.

Top Bottom