Hack for TOT requested

roboq6

Chieftain
I want to create scenario for theeternalwar subreddit, where the only stable government available for the human player is Democracy. But I also want to preserve possibility for player to temporarily get Anarchy by starting revolution, thus prohibition of government switching ISN'T option. This situation's essentially related to the story of scenario.
Player's forced to either wage war with constantly interfering goddamned peacemakers from the Senate OR to wage war without the Senate, but under extremely disadvantageous Anarchy.

But there is problem.
I know how to get rid of all regimes except Despotism. It seems like Despotism was embedded in code of the game. Thus I need patch which would disable/hide Despotism as an option for human player in dialogue window "Select type of Government".

Can anybody help me? Because it seems like it would be interesting scenario for Civ 2.

P.S.

By the way, how to exactly determine version of Civ 2? I think that I have TOT, but I'm not 100% sure.

I believe someone brought this up to TNO in the TOTPP thread, but in regard to preventing the AI from choosing Despotism. I can't remember off the top of my head TNO's response.

Top Bottom