1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hadrian

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Huayna Capac357, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Huayna Capac357

Huayna Capac357 Deity

I tried, and failed, on my old computer to make an LH a couple of times before quitting due to frustration. A few days ago, I decided, because I have a different computer now, to have another go at Ekmek's LH tutorial. So I started off by making this LH, Hadrian, basically a slightly modified Augustus with Pericles's beard. I'm not that good yet, so it's not perfect, but I tested it and it works. XML not included. Here it is (attached):

Any comments, suggestions, criticism, and (a few) requests will be greatly appreciated.

2. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

First leaderhead? Congrats :goodjob:.
    Not the most creative changes, but it looks technically good (-> i say he's totally usable in a mod), and that's the main point :).

3. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

I agree with The J. Nothing stellar, but it still looks perfectly good and is definitely usable in a mod. This is a good start though, you obviously got an idea of the basics, which is really the hardest part.

4. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

good start. I think you need to mess with shading it next. you may have missed a step.

Welcome to the club ;)

5. cybrxkhan

cybrxkhan Asian Xwedodah

Congratulations! I just noticed this one.

My only concern is that the thing on the front of his armor looks kind of unnatural to me, but whatever, it's not really important. Pericles' beard is pretty useful for me too, since I find it a lot more easier to use than the other beards.

Also, did you upload this to the downloads database? You don't have to be shy. :D