Hadrian

I tried, and failed, on my old computer to make an LH a couple of times before quitting due to frustration. A few days ago, I decided, because I have a different computer now, to have another go at Ekmek's LH tutorial. So I started off by making this LH, Hadrian, basically a slightly modified Augustus with Pericles's beard. I'm not that good yet, so it's not perfect, but I tested it and it works. XML not included. Here it is (attached):

Any comments, suggestions, criticism, and (a few) requests will be greatly appreciated.

I agree with The J. Nothing stellar, but it still looks perfectly good and is definitely usable in a mod. This is a good start though, you obviously got an idea of the basics, which is really the hardest part.

Congratulations! I just noticed this one.

My only concern is that the thing on the front of his armor looks kind of unnatural to me, but whatever, it's not really important. Pericles' beard is pretty useful for me too, since I find it a lot more easier to use than the other beards.

Also, did you upload this to the downloads database? You don't have to be shy. :D

Top Bottom