Hair cuts.

I'm still wearing hats. :lol:

I've been cutting my own hair. It's a standard buzz cut and I kind of like it. I don't have to worry about combing my hair, don't have to pay anyone, don't have to get it done Saturday morning since that's the only time the barber is open and is convenient for my schedule.

When I first heard about no-handshake rule I started to greet everyone with a Vulcan salute and I said : "Live long and prosper" but no one would get me

I did the same thing! I thought that "live long and prosper" seemed fitting considering current world events. Nobody seemed get the reference though :sad:

I did the same thing! I thought that "live long and prosper" seemed fitting considering current world events. Nobody seemed get the reference though :sad:
Star Wars, right?

I've heard rumors of a black market barber who makes house calls :shifty: But I've also heard rumors that our lockdown will end at the end of the month, so I'll hold out for that. :please:

I've heard rumors of a black market barber who makes house calls :shifty: But I've also heard rumors that our lockdown will end at the end of the month, so I'll hold out for that. :please:

I don't know why more barbers and cosmotologists aren't doing that. Maybe because they can't control the environment in someone else's home?

My usual haircut is kinda like a "high and tight" but longer. 1/4" on the sides, 3/4" on top, and tapered around the edges. My last haircut was in late January so I was getting pretty shaggy, and finally last week I got out the dog clippers and gave my self a 3/8" buzz all over. My wife cleaned it up a little in the back where I couldn't see what I was doing. We both missed a few spots, and I didn't bother trying to trim around my ears, but it's not bad. I don't need to wear a hat :D

I let my hair grew out for two months, gonna shave it today. Man I made so many blunders so far....

Star Wars, right?

upload_2020-5-20_17-6-32.png

There's an American insurance commercial with an unkempt Bigfoot in it where at the end he says, "My name is Daryl". Since that is my name and since I haven't shaved nor gotten a haircut in over 2 months my family is having a really good time pointing this commercial out to me over and over:

Like Bigfoot would ever have good grooming. Where's he supposed to go? Not a lot of whole body hairdressers in the forests.

I cut myself. Since I mostly stay at home it is rather ok. My mom and gf are short sighted, maybe that helps. :D

I never thought I'd say this, but I need a haircut.

Not a full cut, but a trim at least... things are getting weird...

I must need one pretty badly. Every time I take off my hat my daughter can't seem to hold back her laughter.

Top Bottom