Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Following the recent Hall of Fame issues unfortunately I have been unable to manually fix the corrupted entries - I have deleted them from the site and they will need to be resubmitted.

I have postponed the update until Monday Jan 31st to give you a chance to get them back in.

Is there an eta on the next HoF Table update? From what I can gather, the last update was Oct 31st 2021.

I've returned from a long abscence and have been submitting some games to finally fill in my EQM tables (including a whole new espionage catergory!). I might slow down on submitting games if updates are on pause or the site is cooked. I was quite surprised to see the tables being constantly updated up until late 2021, cudos for keeping the competition alive that long.

edit: The handful of games I have submitted are all green and "Accepted" under the status column, I take this as a good sign.

Last edited:
Is there an eta on the next HoF Table update?.

No eta at the moment. We've had some technical difficulties updating tables of late, and Noble pops in less frequently these days. We hope to have them updated soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom