Hallo again from a former modder

raystuttgart

Civ4Col Modder
Hi guys,

first of all I'd like to say that it is awesome to see that there are still many players for this wonderful game and its mods.
Although I have stopped actively modding quite a time ago, I am still interested in all activities around Civ4Col.

Being part of the awesome teams that created TAC and RaR had really enriched my life.
Religion and Revolution in special is still kind of my baby although I feel that it has grown up and doesn't need me anymore.

I still occassionaly stumble accross new forum posts or YouTube Let's Play Videos or reviews and occassionaly I even still get private messages from fans of our mod.
Things like that really warm my heart and I usually spend the rest of the day with a big smile on my face. :)

I have played some other 4X strategy games recently and although I must admit that some of those games have done a great job in some gaming aspects,
there has never been any other 4X strategy game that could bind me for more than one single playthrough.

So I still start a game of Religion and Revolution every once in a while.
Even though I never achieved to implement all my wishes and ideas, there is no other game or mod that fits my personal taste as much as this mod does.

I really do hope that the remaining modders still draw the same satisfaction from creating their mods.
Keep up the spirit. :goodjob:

Yours,
raystuttgart

this unique game, it's still played because guys like you have it improved at high level and quality. great nights playing TAC and RAR you made me and make me spend.
i'm always been in the net (since 2009) with an internet key .. i can't play on-line games, i'm a single :D
thank you for real!

Top Bottom