Halo 3

Lozzy_Ozzy

Rapture
Has anyone got it yet?
Finished it yet?
Any great stories from online yet?
If not... why not?!

Spoiler :
I finished it earlier today on Heroic, you won't believe some of the twists!

A friend got it for the midnight opening, which I accompanied him to. We then proceeded to play co-op campaign for most of the night, completing it the next day. I like how the second player got to be the Arbiter throughout the campaign.

Decent enough game, though I'm far too used to PC FPS' to consider it anything other than average. Multiplayer is a blast however, it definitely shines there.

Decent enough game, though I'm far too used to PC FPS' to consider it anything other than average. Multiplayer is a blast however, it definitely shines there.

My impression of Halo 2 when I played it (during rehersal for the school musical, heck, we even started playing it DURING THE SHOW (off stage in a hallway outside of the theatre) near the end. :lol:

no......not here to.......

GAYLO3 /snigger
(GFW podcast injoke)

I'm getting it soon after my birthday in 2008 maybe, don't know.

I went to the shop expecting to buy Halo 3, instead I got Halo Tournament 2007. Very disappointed with it. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it and I did complete it and the multiplayer kicks ass but you just feel they sold out to the multiplayer crowd

So, I played Halo 3 for the first time the other week, and I was addicted. Started playing at 4 PM. At 9 PM, I noticed it was dark outside, and should probably stop playing, but it was so fun.

Halo 3 just completely reafirms my beleifs that all people want is completely bland copy and past FPSs that do nothing nerw and just stick to the old formula like theyle get some kind of skin rotting disease if they dare take a step away from it.

Halo 3 just completely reafirms my beleifs that all people want is completely bland copy and past FPSs that do nothing nerw and just stick to the old formula like theyle get some kind of skin rotting disease if they dare take a step away from it.

But two minutes before you just complained you couldn't get into Team Fortress 2 because it wasn't like the format of previous online FPS :p

But two minutes before you just complained you couldn't get into Team Fortress 2 because it wasn't like the format of previous online FPS :p

True, but what I meant was that even though not havinf the generic assualt rifle class is unique I just cant get into that, I still like a first person shooter where the primary "thug idiot mindless shooter" weopon is a gun, and not sone kind of rocket launcher ro sone other odd weopon, and TF2 didnt seem to have any kind of generic assualt rifle in it. Upon playing any of the halo games(specifically the first and third ones, the second was actually noteworthy) the whole game was bland and repetative, there was nothing unique about them, the story was complete hogwash and having good shooting mechanics just doesnt cut it for me anymore. They have to actually do something special or unique or have a good story, its not that Halo is bad from a purely gameplay stadpoint, its just very average and bland. But like I said, the biggest selling shooters seem to be the ones whoe follow this trend so I suppose give the people what they want. For me, as long as corporations like Valve are still around to make the kind of shooters I like then everyone can have whatever they want.

well unfortuantely I can't play it anymore....... I got the 3 red lights *cry*

So with games like GH3 and Mass Effect coming out....... I'm officially 360-less

*sigh*

Might buy an Elite

I'll wait until it comes out for PC. Then I'll get all 3 PC versions and take the Monday off and play all three of them a day. :D

well unfortuantely I can't play it anymore....... I got the 3 red lights *cry*

So with games like GH3 and Mass Effect coming out....... I'm officially 360-less

*sigh*

Might buy an Elite

Send it in to Microsoft and they will fix it. Its free. But takes 20 days.

Send it in to Microsoft and they will fix it. Its free. But takes 20 days.

Yup, done that, it's on it's way but it's still 20-30 odd days of no xbox heh

Steviejay, I share your pain...
Anyone here played any fun custom games lately?

Top Bottom