Hammer Economy Questions

When the build is done, the 44 overflow hammers are then normalized to base hammers. So they're divided by 1,5 --> Overflow is 29 base hammers.
Next build : potential multipliers apply.

ah thank you a lot for getting this right. Pretty big mistake from my part.

In some scenarios, you can consider a switch to Emancipation and spam late cottages but that is quite the rare occasion.

I have been considering some cottage heavy play from time to time, but it seems the map always tell me that I should do something else.
But I do have the feeling that there is alot of things to be said and had by free US, free speach and enmancipation and that I'm missing a few pieces.

When would this be a sensible thing to do? What conditions do you keep an eye out for?

I think a common mod (Buffy or BULL) put that back in.
Does this work for normal production with BUFFY though? I thought it didn't. But if you whipped, for instance a warrior, then you would get some of the overflow transformed to gold. One of the somewhat cheesy ways to generate gold.

Could be I've just missed it, but for instance when I've produced something cheap in the Heroic Epic city, I've not noticed the "wasted" overflow get turned to gold.

Yes, it works the same with BUFFY. If overflow > 100% build value, the extra is converted into gold.
It's just less common without whips/chops.

If you're doing -285 gold/turn, it's no wonder you wouldn't notice a +15g somewhere in between.

Top Bottom