Hamtastic Knight
Chinese American submitted a new resource:

Hamtasy Civ - Civ honoring the beloved seungsational Han Seungyeon

HAMTASY CIV for Civ 6

Civ: Hamtasy
Leaders: Han Seungyeon, Queen Seungyeon, Waifu Seungyeon
Victory: Cultural
Colors: Pink and Green
Civ Ability: "Successful Beauty" : Each city receives +1 Production, Gold and Culture for each specialty district it constructs.
Civ Unit: Hamtastic Knight : Hamtastic unique Medieval era unit that replaces the Knight. +10 Combat Strength when adjacent to another Hamtastic Knight.
Civ Building: Concert Hall : +100% Tourism pressure...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Is the .BLP file just a copy from the game? (Looking at the files, can't play at the moment.)

Chinese American updated Hamtasy Civ (Civ 6) with a new update entry:

2nd Leader

2nd Leader: Queen Seungyeon
Queen Seungyeon Trait: "Grace Under Fire" : No War Weariness from combat in your territory. Units get +5 Strength when fighting in or adjacent to their home territory.
Queen Seungyeon Agenda: Likes civilizations who are willing to form a long term alliance. Dislikes anyone denouncing or attacking him or his friends and allies.

Read the rest of this update entry...

2nd Leader:

Queen Seungyeon
Leader Ability: "Grace Under Fire" : Each unit gets +5 Strength when fighting in or adjacent to your home territory. No War Weariness from combat in your territory.
Leader Agenda: Same as Gilgamesh.

Cool so you are doing Civs for the GiantEarth mod ?
That would be great and Thank you, as the Map is really empty at many regions with the vanilla civs !

Would be nice of you , if you could do an AddOn for the maps ...

If I am allowed to give some examples, maybe you could have a look at regions, which are now total empty ...
most needed
East Russia -> Mongols and a lot more :)
North America -> Lakota, Cheyenne
Australia
Incas

etc.
there are many empty regions and Europe already overcrowded :)

The Hamtastic Knight showed up as warrior. Is that normal?

Yes for now arts assets for unit and leader will look weird.

Cool so you are doing Civs for the GiantEarth mod ?
That would be great and Thank you, as the Map is really empty at many regions with the vanilla civs !

Would be nice of you , if you could do an AddOn for the maps ...

If I am allowed to give some examples, maybe you could have a look at regions, which are now total empty ...
most needed
East Russia -> Mongols and a lot more :)
North America -> Lakota, Cheyenne
Australia
Incas

etc.
there are many empty regions and Europe already overcrowded :)

I don't do national civs. There are many others who will complete them over time. You can start project to get those civs you want. I'm sure many will be help out.

TSL compatibility is for fans who use the mod. It takes very little effort to include.

Last edited:
Top Bottom