1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hang at End of Turn

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Raven Destroyer, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Prince

I conquered a City a said it should build the maintenance reducting wonder it could build, then moved the Slavetrain into the city and build the Slave buildings it could and then when i ended the Turn it hanged

it's Revision 5926
    things i did do i never did before
    - Capture City (in like 6 month's orso)
    - Build the Slave buildings that are able to be build in the city i just captured

View attachment Hang at End of Turn.zip

Also Note most gameplay that is shown in the saves Does not reflect Fair gameplay and i am taking no responsibility when the AI is complaining under the severe abuse due to my unfair actions ;)

2. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

There are 2 saves in the ZIP. Since a hang would have stopped you going any further, I assumed it was the second one I should load (BC 689). I then ignored all units apart from the stack about to capture Zapotec. With those I captured the city, installed a new governor, and told it to build Abu Simbel (that appears to be the only maintenance reducing Wonder on the list, though I was no what was suggested for me [but that's got a random element]). I then moved the rest of the stack in, and built all 4 of the available slave buildings.

Once that was done I hit end turn. It completed normally.

So:

1) Is it reproducible fro you doing exactly what I did as above?
    2) If not, is it reproducible for you doing something different to the above?
    3) What is the relevance of the earlier save?

3. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Prince

I just gave you the last Two auto saves ;)

i did not test it a second time last night because i nearly fell on my keyboard asleep... sorry about that

when i tried to reproduce it worked fine aswell but a few turns later Another Hang i'll see what is going on but is starting to annoy

4. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Can you give some info like # of civs "ingame" era, Spec of your PC ie 32 bit(3Gb switch) etc etc . . .

5. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Prince

64 Bit Windows 7, 4 GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6450, 4 Civs including me, I'm at Medieval AI 2 is at late Second era (ehm forgot it's name), and 1 is at begin Medieval,