[RD] Hannity just incited Mueller witnesses to obstruct justice

I mean, it should be mentioned that one possible outcome of his thinking he is above the law might be the rest of us finding out that he actually is.
There is one standard he cannot evade, impeachment. He is making a case that it is the only standard that applies--during his term of office. Since he is the only person that level of government that makes good policy sense.

J

There is one standard he cannot evade, impeachment. He is making a case that it is the only standard that applies--during his term of office. Since he is the only person that level of government that makes good policy sense.

So, I'm glad to see you have abandoned the pretense of being a "libertarian."

Well... in the Clown Car Tim said:
Since you are here we already know that someone believes the Trumps are not corrupt and can do no wrong, the question is whether anyone else does.
And the response was:
As to the rest, let's not revisit the 2016 vote. Suffice to say that it is several million more than one.
So I'm interpreting that as an admission of being a Trump supporter. I don't think its specific enough to be interpreted as declaring outright for Republicans though.

And the response was: So I'm interpreting that as an admission of being a Trump supporter. I don't think its specific enough to be interpreted as declaring outright for Republicans though.

Oh, I wasn't talking about partisan stuff, I was simply noting that J's declaration of support for a virtually unlimited interpretation of Presidential power means he cannot be a small-l libertarian (not member of the Libertarian Party).

Oh, I wasn't talking about partisan stuff, I was simply noting that J's declaration of support for a virtually unlimited interpretation of Presidential power means he cannot be a small-l libertarian (not member of the Libertarian Party).
Say what? I cannot even pretend to understand what you are saying here.

Once the President leaves or is removed from office, he can be indicted and subpoenaed like any person. The Constitution gives impeachment as a way to hurry the end of the term of office. Trump's legal team is taking the position that it is an exclusive means.

I would never be a member of the Libertarian party. I sympathize with many of their beliefs, but some central government is necessary.

Well... in the Clown Car Tim said:And the response was:So I'm interpreting that as an admission of being a Trump supporter. I don't think its specific enough to be interpreted as declaring outright for Republicans though.
Takhisis claims the role as the one. Sorry.

J

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
It is not false. See other thread.

J

Already explained that you were wrong IN the other thread. Made the point clearly in good faith. If you are still claiming that you "aren't lying, just wrong" at this point you aren't convincing anyone.

Top Bottom