Happy Birthday, Chukchi Husky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, wolfie! :)
:dance: :bounce: :bday: :beer: [party] :band:

P.S.: Sorry for posting late at this thread...

I have problems, but now something is being done about some of them.

I hope that all the solutions you are talking about are solutions that help you, right? Something to make you less depressed?

My parents don't get any money for me because I'm no longer a child, so they took me to the Job Centre. There, I was told I'm "unfit for work" and should be able to claim Income Support.

Hey man, just because you don't work doesn't make you a waste of space!

Maybe you can become an author!

El_Machinae said:
Have you been diagnosed by a doctor as 'unfit to work'?

If he has then he's also able to get disablity benefit which is more than Income support.

As for the waste of space thing the only people that could even be considered as such, and wrongly so at that, are residing in maximum security prisons for what are life(lifetime) sentences.

Narz said:

Students sometimes don't work. Thus the joke it's a student fruit machine... Why? it doesn't work :)

El_Machinae said:
Have you been diagnosed by a doctor as 'unfit to work'?
Yes, otherwise I can't claim Income Support.
Narz said:

I don't know if I could become an author.

You can make a lot of things at home. I hope I'll never get a job where I need to go to the office.

How about programming, designing web sites, writing?

Edit: Double crosspost.

Chukchi Husky said:
No one knows I'm depressed.

Then tell them, believe me I'm an expert on depression, I spent 15 years of hell without medication and with SAD untill it became a recognised medical condition after 30 years of research by NIMH in America. I had to scream blue murder to get medicated even then, but obviously when I was not depressed.

Chukchi Husky said:
No one knows I'm depressed.
Now that is something that I would try to take care of. I think the rest uf us here would all agree. Whos the best person to talk to about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom