Happy Birthday Dianthus!

Thanks guys. Especially AlanH. Now that I know it's no longer my birthday I can stop singing "Happy Birthday to me...." and take off this silly hat ;).

Dianthus said:
Now that I know it's no longer my birthday I can stop singing "Happy Birthday to me...." and take off this silly hat

Now wait just a second. The thread just went up and I am already too late for best wishes!?! Well then, happy day after birthday. :banana: May all that you have given to Civfanatics be returned tenfold every day of the next year! :salute: [party]

All civilizations and civilizators from all over the web: Hail to the CRP author!

May all the time saved playing the games with its help get back to you and add to your happy days and years!

If you mean RCP (Ring City Placement) -- No. That was DaviddesJ.

Dianthus developed CivReplay (CRp), and followed up with all the CRpSuite of utilities, including CRpRings, CRpMapStat and so on.

AlanH said:
If you mean RCP (Ring City Placement) -- No. That was DaviddesJ.

Dianthus developed CivReplay (CRp), and followed up with all the CRpSuite of utilities, including CRpRings, CRpMapStat and so on.

Ah, that is even more :worship: :worship:

It is a great tool, he must have spent a lot of time creating this. I started using it just last cotm, and i love it, the easy happiness check, the city flip risk etc.

His core software for save file analysis is now at the heart of our submission systems as well, and is doing the same service over at the Hall of Fame.

Happy Birthday Dianthus :bday: [party]

To celebrate in style, you could publish a platinum edition of the famous CRPSuite ;)

Ronald

Best wishes :bday:

And thanks once again for the great tool set :hatsoff:

You are the epitome of cooperative game playing that makes this site so great. CRp must have taken a long time to develop. I know there was a lot of trial and error and a lot of hair pulling. So just let me add my congratulations to all the others for one of the greats of the CivFanatics site.

Top Bottom