Happy birthday insurgent

Zwelgje

Deity
"Hey, happy birthday, Azadre. I know I'm late. So, it seems it's your birthday on Dec. 17th - the day before mine! (*cough* *hint*)"

Hint taken.
Happy birthday insurgent! :D

Thanks! :D

Happy Birthday Insugent!

Keep on fighting for the good side :D

Happy Birthday :bday:

luiz said:
Happy Birthday Insugent!

Keep on fighting for the good side :D

Ditto here. :clap:

Happy 19th Insurgent! :bday: [party] :beer:

ComradeDavo said:
Happy birthday dude :) :bday: :beer:

You doing anything to celebrate?

Today my family's coming over. I'm due to finish some major work Monday, and after that I'm doing some major weeknight partying with the rest of the crowd including.

Oh, and luiz and Godwynn, I hope you'll do the same. I'm not as active in here anymore, but I'm as active outside cyberspace as ever.

Happy Birthday Insurgent !

Having our birthday so close to christmas may suck... you need diplomacy to convince your relatives that you need two different gifs. :p

Anyway, I wish you all the best for the year to come, and all others by the way. :)

noncomfyboy said:
You will join us! [/subliminal advertising]

Aha! ;)

new fangs said:
Happy fetus-cervical separation day! I enjoy and frequently support your beliefs!

Happy what with the what-what, now? Let me assure you, the enjoyment of beliefs is mutual.

AG said:
Happy Birthday Insurgent I vaguely remember entertaing discussions with you, a year or so ago

Long time no see... :)

Marlawoman said:
Having our birthday so close to christmas may suck... you need diplomacy to convince your relatives that you need two different gifs. :p

As a matter of fact, my family does not believe in giving gifts for Christmas. That sucks.

Anyway, you're all a dirty bunch of collectivists and statists!

Top Bottom