Happy Birthday Jeff_Atari!

Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday.

:bday: [party]

Originally posted by Gogf
You were extremely helpful before the release of C3C. And well, happy birthday!

:bday:[dance][party][dance]

I agree!!!

Happy Birthday, Jeff! :bday: [party]

Edit: maybe we should put this thread in our sigs because I doubt that Jeff goes to this section of the forum. :p

Might want to email him, too. ;)

Happy birthday Jeff :bday:[dance]:bday: Altough I really doubt you will read this thread.

Happy Birthday :D [party]

:wavey:

Happy B-Day!!!!!
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: [party] [party] :band:

Happy birthday! Thanks for being an awesome help!

*creates a cake that is completely bug-free, good sir*

:bday: Jeff ! I hope you were able to get away from work and a computer and went out to celebrate. :beer:

Originally posted by Zamphyr
:bday: Jeff ! I hope you were able to get away from work and a computer and went out to celebrate. :beer:

Why, thank you, all! Yes, I've been celebrating my birthday and bits and pieces over the week. Starting with a large crowd watching the Patriots win, then a nice dinner earlier this week, and capping it off with a week-long vacation starting tomorrow.

My dad sent me a great birthday card... it shows a person sitting in front of a TV with controller in hand, and through six panels it goes from morning to midnight. His thought bubble in each panel says... " Must... pause... game... and... celebrate... birthday..."

Now if I could just get a decent start on an Emperor game...

Best,
Jeff

So I was wrong, Jeff actually did get a chance to read it. Altough he wouldn't have if he didn't get e-mailed.

Top Bottom