Happy birthday mr. strange DL

Shabbaman

rebuffing the rebels
I was looking at todays partypeoples, and I noticed something strange:

Apparently, we have 2 Major Generals at our forums! I don't know these members, but it looks like they're both the same person. I mean, same name, same birthday... The first one is probably an inactive account, only a few posts and no posts for over a year. But... the one is two years older than the other :crazyeye:

Weird stuff. Anyway, happy birthday (although that's more something for OT), and if these persons are the same, maybe TF can give major general his password back as a birthday present ;)

:lol:

Speaking of passwords, I forgot my password for half a year last winter...:( Until I remembered it again, and could continue my posting. :)

Originally posted by Wizard
:lol:

Speaking of passwords, I forgot my password for half a year last winter...:( Until I remembered it again, and could continue my posting. :)
What's really bad is when you forget your password and your email address has changed, so you can't use the "forgot my password" link. :lol: (This has happened to me on another forum; I'll probably never be able to use it again.)

Oh, poor you... Although you seem to have gotten over it. ;) What forum was it?

BTW, how does everyone get the (tm) thingy into heir title?

BTW, how does everyone get the (tm) thingy into heir title?

I used the symbol in Microsoft word and copy and pasted it into my title. It's weird cuz since I put it in mine I've seen a lot of other people with it now. :hmm:

Originally posted by Superevie

I used the symbol in Microsoft word and copy and pasted it into my title. It's weird cuz since I put it in mine I've seen a lot of other people with it now. :hmm:

Alot of people has had it in there title for longer then you've been on this forum ;). Trust me.

MajorGeneral2 I know pretty well, he's mostly a lurker of sorts, which is why most people don't know him. Never knew there was a MajorGeneral though... :hmm:

Anyway, Happy Birthday :)

ENEMY ACE ™ :mischief:

Originally posted by Silverflame
MajorGeneral2 I know pretty well, he's mostly a lurker of sorts, which is why most people don't know him. Never knew there was a MajorGeneral though... :hmm:

Anyway, Happy Birthday :)
Ditto. Happy birthday! (That is, unless they are indeed double logins, in which case Thunderfall shall wish them a happy deathday.)
It's weird cuz since I put it in mine I've seen a lot of other people with it now. :hmm:
Well, I know that I at least beat you in the trademark race, so technically you're copying me. :p (Of course, CurtSibling is the one that started it all, I think...)
It was at Civilization Gaming Network. And yeah, I got over it, considering I only joined to start a multiplayer thread, which died after I was able to get a multiplayer game started at here.

Top Bottom