Happy Birthday Silver

silver 2039

Deity
Since no one shows any inclination of making a birthday thread for me I guess I will just have to make one for myself....again.

Well happy birthday to me I guess though it's been damn boring. All my "friends" dicthed me and went to Goa, Madras, and Bombay or whatever during the long weekend leaving me here.... :mad:

So yes well happy birthday. I'm 15 now.

(My wrath shall be taken out on all nations bordering me. Fear my wrath!!)

*ignores this thread as well*

Sorry, forgot to start this myself, was busy reading Jason's update... Anyways, happy birthday, commit a joyful genocide...

Eveyone take cover, he's got wrath and is not afraid to use it ! :eek:

Happy birthday anyway - 15 eh? Hmm my usual advice on what to do on your birthday when your feeling annoyed will have to wait a few years :mischief:

Get drunk? Already done that 3-4 times. Getting kinda old plus it's no fun without friends.

happy birthday silver! I suggest to get drunken.

Happy happy joy joy :bday: [party] :bday: :dance: :beer: :band: :clap: :bounce: :rockon:

Happy B-day.....and in Dutch.....van harte gefeliciteerd.....

Happy birthday. That's crazy that you're just turning 15. I'm 15 on October 13th.

Happy Birthday, silver! Sorry about that weird thing in the ITNES I history thread...reviewing my data now...Go get drunk! I just turned fifteen myself.

:bday:

What's with everybody turning 15 all of the time? Is it some sort of a penguin conspiracy?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! TOOOOOOOO YOU!!!!!!!!!
(end scene)

go cow tipping! but you need to be heavily drunk for that :p and friends is a must so sorry my friend but ill go cow tipping on your behalf! cheers mate

Happy birthday, you lovable maniac.

Happy birthday Silver! ;) *hugz*
It would be efficient to merge the birthday threads.

How old are you Andis? I'm 20, it just happened. Most people think I'm 'round 18+ maybe 19 though.

I turned 15 a while ago. Enjoy it, 14-15 was one of the worse years of my life overall. ;)

With that joyful news said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

das said:
What's with everybody turning 15 all of the time? Is it some sort of a penguin conspiracy?

Nonsense! The Polar Bears are behind this! :p

Happy Birthday Silver! The first Neser who's made a famous Nesing career out of his genocides ;) :bday:

Top Bottom