Happy birthday The Yankee!

Leha

ooseepoosee
Happy birthday, man!!!

Have o good one!!

Edit: (next time you will consider banning me, please remember that I was first and that you are my favorite mod :D )

Happy Birthday, good Sir Mod :hatsoff:

have a good one :bday:

poeple born in early july are just so incredibly cool :mischief:

KaeptnOvi said:
Happy Birthday, good Sir Mod :hatsoff:

have a good one :bday:

poeple born in early july are just so incredibly cool :mischief:

And the one's born at the very start are the best :mischief:

And those born on the 6th July, Happy Birthday The Yankee, have a grand day :bday:

I would have expected a thread on President Bush's 60th birthday today before I'd see one on mine. However, thank you for the wishes. The day's started out well. So many gifts from my parents (my mother came up from North Carolina on vacation to spend time with my father and I at this time) opened at around 1:30 AM this morning. Now at work, enjoying a carefree morning thus far.

And last but not least...finally legally a full adult. Not that I have the money right now to go out and buy a bottle or two of alcohol...yet. :beer:

Leha said:
Edit: (next time you will consider banning me, please remember that I was first and that you are my favorite mod :D )

Won't work, he'll just say "Awww...he was nice to me on my birthday.... Hey, Fred! Ban Leha!" ;)

:bday:

The Yankee said:
I would have expected a thread on President Bush's 60th birthday today before I'd see one on mine.
Nah, you're more popular here than Bush is, I'm sure. ;)

:banana: Happy Birthay :dance:

Happy Birthday!!!!! Drink up!!!! :)

Happy Birthday The Yankee!

And if you make it down to Virginia, I have some wine you can have. I won't a bottle in a contest on an airplane three years ago, and I'm still not old enough to drink it!

Happy birthday The Yankee! :bday: [party] :dance: :banana:

Gosh, I've never started a thread like this before and I hope I am doing it right. I didn't see another one so here goes:

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Now that you are 21 there is a whole bunch of stuff you can do legally! And I'm sure you never would have done it while underage!

Eran of Arcadia said:
Gosh, I've never started a thread like this before and I hope I am doing it right. I didn't see another one so here goes:

Oups!

:D

Top Bottom