HAPPY BIRTHDAY VULDACON!

Happy Birthday Vuldacon and thank you very much for all the great modding work you have done ! :bday::band:[party]

Happy Birthday Vuldacon and thank you very much for all the great modding work you have done !

Indeed. I have been away from forum for a significant time due to real life and job commitments but this is definitely a good reason for a post!!!
Happy birthday, Master Vuldacon,[party][party][party]:beer:

Happy Birthday!

Thank You All Very Much... I had a Very Pleasant Birthday. Did not go anywhere but my Wife, Elizabeth, made a Great Dinner and Dessert for me and I enjoyed some GlenFiddich 12 year old single malt Scotch Whiskey... not enough O's in smooooooth to describe it :)

I have been going through eye problems concerning Cataract and Cornea surgeries for the past six months... waiting to talk to the surgeon to find out if there is anything that will correct my implant problems, "Negative and Positive Dysphotopsia".
So I have not accomplished much and basically just distracting myself as I "hurry up and wait". The ongoing COVID-19 and Variants after two years have caused many medical setbacks for people and there are more Serious World problems added now.

You are All a Group of Great Guys that I appreciate Very Much and I hope you all fare well as Your individual lives and World Affairs continue to unfold. Do what you need to do to prevent Depression. Things will get Better.
The Creative endeavors here at Civfanatics help tremendously to remind us to continue on with worthy Goals and our lives that add inspiration and happiness... an ongoing "Brief Reprieve" from everyday realities.

69 years old now and I still enjoy what I have always enjoyed... the Body changes but the Mind tends to continue on as usual :yup:
Cheers to You All :beer:

GlenFiddich 12 year old single malt Scotch Whiskey... not enough O's in smooooooth to describe it :)

:goodjob:

69 years old now and I still enjoy what I have always enjoyed... the Body changes but the Mind tends to continue on as usual :yup:.

Years counted in years in time on the planet mean nothing here: your having joined CFC over 20 Years Ago (not to mention your magnificent works, and generosity) officially make you a grognard !

Spoiler Grognard :
Literally, French for "grumbler," BUT it's "real" meaning refers to a member of Napoleon's 1804 Imperial Guard, which led the final French charge at the Battle of Waterloo - which, figuratively, I offer as a Very High Compliment, indeed :beer:

:D

Last edited:
Years counted in years in time on the planet mean nothing here: your having joined CFC over 20 Years Ago (not to mention your magnificent works, and generosity) officially make you a grognard !
WOW! I had no idea I would be granted the Official and Coveted Grognard Status Award :D Thank You Ozy

Thank You nick0515 and Tommy Vercetti

If Birthdays bring all you guys around more, I will have to have a Birthday every week :)

Thank You Kyriakos... hope things are going well for you.

Fortis1... it is Never too late to hear from Friends.

If Birthdays bring all you guys around more, I will have to have a Birthday every week :)

Thank You Kyriakos... hope things are going well for you.

Fortis1... it is Never too late to hear from Friends.

:dance: .... :D

Top Bottom