Happy holidays and update

Rhye

's and Fall creator
Hello lads.
I have been absent for a while and sadly, the year is almost over already.
In the meantime I have been under heavy stress including a change of workplace, and to tell the whole truth, also persistent health issues have slowed me down a lot for several months now.
I'm sorry for that; but I can also tell you that I took advantage of this year end break to resume work on the mod.
I aim to release v87 right after the holidays. To all those who sent me messages asking for v86: sorry for not answering but you will directly be given the new release too.
Wish you all a better 2023.

Hey Rhye
I can relate, I feel I never fully recovered from my Covid, not a great year either
Wishing to you and everyone here a great 2023
Any help you need, just ask - I already had so much fun with this mod, never thought I'd live to see it after RFC :) what's done is already great

Hey Rhye
I can relate, I feel I never fully recovered from my Covid, not a great year either
Wishing to you and everyone here a great 2023
Any help you need, just ask - I already had so much fun with this mod, never thought I'd live to see it after RFC :) what's done is already great

Wow. Yeah, similar situation, though in my case the cause is the vaccine. I'll send you an email then.

Top Bottom