Happy K.i.s.s.-tmas

Daghdha

Absent Minded
I just would like to send this internal christmas greeting to everyone on the team. We started off with an amusing energy/enthusiasm/post-rate and had a great time musing on who would be our neighbour, which VC would be best (remember my campaign for a cultural victory :crazyeye: ), how our anarchy should be dizorganized and so on. We spent hours on fog gazing and then, one wonderful summer day, we met our Greek neighbours. Again, lengthy discussion on how to approach them and what strategy should be used. We had our infamous IM-meeting where both parties almost blew every possibility of further co-op and Bede opened his kimono. After some time the mistrust turned to a very stron alliance which allowed us both to focus on peaceful expansion, even if MIA didn't have a clue about settler factories and the true value of pottery. Then the world of Rik faced an era of neverending rule debates and about the Spirit of the Game. We got to know a fellow named Provolution that, by posting the way he did, more seemed like Pullution. Whomper and AK got tangled up in a debacle involving said opponent that somehow got them "self banned" by officially announcing secret information (what was that about I still wonder...c'mon guys). Myself I had a tete a tete with donsig concerning philosophical matters. Early on in the game we realized we had a human calculator in our ranks and for quite a while Tubby's graphs was the main attraction. We also celebrated the early ka-boom overseas confirming our belief the TNT was the real Nutters. That party is still going and we keep cheering. MIA was for a long time an undisputed best friend, but things changed. They started to feel free enough to trade whatever they wanted to whom it pleased and things got a bit frostier. Dipolomacy was "questionble at times". Around this time cIV arrived and posting went down. The world of Rik lost some of its attraction and things tagged along quietly. To everyones joy and liking the relationship with MIA has lately gone from cold to deep freeze and that has brought us the various war-threads and polls on "Who should we whack". Nothing like a solid conflict can awaken the fighting spirits among Idiots. We are now in the midst of preparing for war and I sense a feeling of renewed interest. The colour of x-mas will indeed be red. There are a lot more things to be remembered but I think we might save them for the write-up. All in all I think we have done, and still are doing, great.
Differences aside, we're a wonderful team and I am still having lots of fun.

CHEERS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Mist, your santa is scaring my children (which is good). I ask them if they really want to see you coming down the chimeny

I love you guys, man. :cry:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

POTKISS said:
I love you guys, man.
Using words "guys" and "man" next to eachother souns a little strange, or even ... idiotic? :D

Dagh said:
Differences aside, we're a wonderful team and I am still having lots of fun.
Nothing more to say. :goodjob:

This is my first on-line civ experience and I am having a blast. Thanks for putting up with my inexperience and contnetless blather. You guys are the best. I can't imagine a more enjoyable team.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Please celebrate responibly.

Attachments

• eggnog.JPG
    eggnog.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 243
Happy Festivus, fruitcakes!

Joining this team has been a highlight of my year, getting to know my fantastic teammates. I may not be active in playing, but my lurking interest is avid. I wish a wonderful holiday for each of you!!! :)

Merry Christmas yous guys.

Top Bottom