Happy New Year!

only about 9 hours to go here.

11 and a half hours here. I'm gonna be stuck at home almost all ofit I think.

Originally posted by XIII
I was going to start this thread... :)

Another 3.5 hours to go...
So was I....four hours before he posted it. But I thought better of it.

Happy Arbitrary Point on the Calendar! ;)

Or Happy New Year.

I'm in PST, which puts my New Year at the same time as naervod - now, roughly 11 hours from now. I won't be anywhere near my comp by that time, so: Happy New Year everyone!!

2 minutes and hyou're here at CFC instead of getting wasted and perhaps having some extra fun? Wow.....

Anyway, just over 5 1/2 hours in New York.

I sure hope this year is a helluva lot better than 2003 was.

Originally posted by The Yankee
2 minutes and hyou're here at CFC instead of getting wasted and perhaps having some extra fun? Wow.....

Anyway, just over 5 1/2 hours in New York.

I sure hope this year is a helluva lot better than 2003 was.

Same here. I guess I better change my avatar quote because it looks like I won't make it.:(

edit: good point I'm off to the CIv3 forum.

You could always answer silly questions about spearmen vs. tanks in the Civ 3 forum.....again. Imagine my post count if I actually posted outside of OT, History, and a few in Sports.

new year is probably going to start like ****, just like this year ended. But hopefully I'll make 04 the best year yet.

Originally posted by Perfection
Who likes my kickin' New Year avatar?
Considering the frequency with which you change your avatars, shouldn't you be calling it a New Day avatar?

[party]

I hope you all have a safe and happy 2004.

snore and deluxe
I'm home from a night with partying and stuff.. not entirely sober, but still anyway,,going to watch andy rooney's speech on last weeks 60 minutes now.. first clonton and doyle

Just 5 hours! :D

Time to start the festivities. Happy New Year everyone!

So...people already in the new year 2004! What's it like to be in the future?

Too bad....Rio is kicking off 2004 right now....I need to have New Year's in summertime....bikinis and everything!

1.20pm on New Years Day, I sure hope the weather today is a sign on the new year. Nice and warm, no clouds in the sky, birds are chirping

Top Bottom