Happy Thanksgiving: Here's an HOF Update!

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 10 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to CKS for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Large Emperor Cultural 20k game for 6528 points.

CKS was the most active player during this update, submitting 9 games.

A number of players gained number one positions:
Spoonwood with a 1445 AD Standard Deity Cultural 20k game for 6215 points.

Congratulations to krakedhalo for rising from 35th to 34th, to Pentium for rising from 37th to 35th, to WillowBrook for rising from 38th to 37th and to FadeAwayNot for rising from 39th to 38th in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to superslug for no longer being a Quartermaster.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Svar rose from 16th to 15th, CKS rose from 23rd to 20th, The Professor rose from 39th to 38th, WillowBrook rose from 40th to 39th and FadeAwayNot rose from 41st to 40th. superslug is no longer a Machiavellian.
Pentathlon : krakedhalo rose from 43rd to 42nd, superslug rose from 44th to 43rd and SideshowBob rose from 46th to 45th. Warelit is no longer a Pentathlete.
Octathlon : Baalzebul rose from 52nd to 51st.

Looks like I need to find my CivIII disk...this is twice now I've been bumped off the Quartermaster's list.

Nice to see, there are still people playing C3C.

I have to admit that I changed to Civ5 in the meantime. But I ill never forget the many hours of C3C, probably the game which cost me most of my lifetime. :love:

Nice to see you're keeping the reins on the HOF 'slug. :goodjob::goodjob:

Hoping to submit a Civ 3 game in the 1st quarter this year. (Started it in Sep 2010!) :)

Top Bottom