Harbours still not working?

markovnikov

Chieftain
I thought the latest patch (Feb 2012) was supposed to have fixed this, but I still cannot seem to get a trade route via harbour.
I've tried coastal capital with coastal city and both have harbours and there is easily a clear path between them but nothing in the way of a trade route.

Anyone been able to make this work?

I thought the latest patch (Feb 2012) was supposed to have fixed this, but I still cannot seem to get a trade route via harbour.
I've tried coastal capital with coastal city and both have harbours and there is easily a clear path between them but nothing in the way of a trade route.

Anyone been able to make this work?

Never had a problem...

Post a screenshot, we might see something.

The water hexes are theses labelled as "Lake" or "Coast" ?

Lake = no way

Coast = Ocean = it works normally

I fired up a second game and it's working now. Don't know what the problem was with the previous game. Might have been some combo of an enemy ship in the way and the fact I didn't have astronomy yet.

As a side, the harbour plus Trade Unions is a very nice combo for coastal cities with 3 or more water resources. :)

I had this problem last week (it worked fine before) on a Terra map and it cleared up when I built a harbor in a city on the main continent. Then, it "connected" to the harbor in a city on an island.

Top Bottom