Hard Iron Manufacturing Corporation

I will insist on suggesting a few new prices, since the prices are way too high, compared to pricing of tiles and prices of setting up corporations.

Provo, once things spike up a bit I plan on taking out a loan to start a gem manufacturing business, at which point I'll sell you some gems wholesale for jeweled Katanas, if your offer still stands.

west india man you should read up on the cost of opening these businesses. It is very expensive and I don't think you have the Capital to open this business. We'll look into it after Mondays update.

I'd suggest setting up a manufacturing company for your oil. This costs 1000 Y. This will give you the power to create any item that is produced from oil. Oil simply fuels cars so to make a car business you would need Iron to make cars. You could then set up a resales company to sell your lamps and any other products that are oil-based and within our technological limits. A resales company costs 500 Y. You have 2500 Y in purchasing power this does not take into account any transactions youv'e made thus far.

Request a business license in the Aretan Royal Treasury. Then create a new thread here in the RPG forum.

Top Bottom